cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* πŸŽ‡ WIN - A bottle of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb & Spicebomb Night Vision πŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello everyone! We're in the spirit of love this week and have partnered with Viktor&Rolf to give one lucky Community member the ultimate Valentine's Day prize βœ¨

To enter we want you to share a photo of your Valentine (this could be your partner, your pup or your makeup😝?!), just someone that you want to spend Valentines with! πŸ’•

Your prize will be a full-size Flowerbomb and Spicebomb Night Vision for you to gift to your loved one or treat yourself and I will be DMing the winner on Monday so keep an eye on those inboxes πŸ‘€

We hope you all have a fab Valentines no matter who you're spending it with, good luck everyone! πŸ’‹ 

Image from iOS (6).jpg

43 REPLIES

Re: πŸŽ‡ WIN - A bottle of Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb & Spicebomb Night Vision πŸŽ‡

Paula1994
Multimasker

Snapchat-699700236.jpg

I dont celebrate valentines. Yeah, I know... odd right?! well not really. I usually pass all the meals out and dates, too cliche. But one person I do like spending valentines is my Dad. We love to sit down with a bottle of wine and enjoy our favourite comedy. He Also loves perfumes and loves giving me them too. Hope i could share this win with him this valentines  😊

Highlighted

SophieG1
Multimasker

This is me and my partner we have been together 7 years on the 3rd of August yes I still remember the day we met ☺️ He is literally the kindest,most humble person you could ever meet. The reason we fell in love was because we both share the same passion in life to help others. We will be spending Valentine’s Day/Night the same way we have 3/4 years at home with our daughter we don’t live close to family or friends so a date night is a rare occurrence.

8C9DEA85-1A8C-43F8-BE5B-653955E11B95.jpeg

Samwills
Getting Lippy

my husband still melts  my heart ..... 

FB_IMG_1539295277422.jpg

KathrynJW
Nailing It

338BADCF-BB16-4F73-9E8E-8D6DC7972AF3.jpeg

SilviaP
Multimasker

NOTABLE-00030.jpgI will spend my valentine day with my puppy that we adopted in December! She will be spoiled ☺️

Karolina91
Getting Lippy

51668609_349662892545049_4728052346221756416_n.jpg

My partner and friend. He always makes me laugh and always support me. For better, for worse, for life, my Valentine .

Maryhelen
Total Glossip

BB4D08D8-9FE2-4A48-B16E-1E6A16AB65CA.jpeg

My baby boy has to be the one who holds my heart along with my baby dogs (& maybe my hubby a little cornerπŸ˜‚) My son is growing into such a handsome, well mannered boy who I’m extremely proud of  - he will tell you he’s not a baby anymore specially as he’s now a teenager loving his styling & scents & would be over the moon to win a designer aftershave πŸ’–πŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’™

Julia
Multimasker

20190211_232249.jpgMy hubby and I we have been together for 11years now and for the last 4years we have been together 24/7 coz we work together ❀

Boss786
Total Glossip

Screenshot_20190212-075244_Gallery.jpg

We will be celabrating our 25th wedding anniversary this month on that day so will be spending a nice evening togther.

Would love to win can gift eachother a bombπŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜