cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted

*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* πŸŽ‡WIN - 4 of the NEW Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey guys! We've partnered with Kiehls to give one of you the chance to win the full collection of the NEW Love Oils - a mix of coconut oil, moringa oil, and acerola cherry extract to smooth and hydrate while giving a sheer glow of colour! Perfect to give extra moisture during this winter chill ❄ 

To enter all you need to do is # tag your fave Kiehls product below and let us know why you love it πŸ™Œ I'll DM the winner next Wednesday so keep an eye on your messages πŸ‘€ 

Good luck πŸŽ‡ 

150 REPLIES

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 5 New Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

Charlotte1
Nailing It

Ultra Facial Cream 50Ml - Kiehls 

I like how the kiehls ultra facial cream has spf in which a lot of face moisturiser don’t .

I would love to get the kiehls love oils lip range , it would be great Smiley Happy 

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 4 of the NEW Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

alexa410
Getting Lippy

Creme De Corps Body Moisturiser 250Ml - Kiehls 

This has to be my favorite product. Perfect for both summer and winter time, keeps my skin hydrated without being too sticky or greasy. Love it!

Ellieb
Winging It

RCH
Fresh Face

Kiehl's Creamy Eye treatment with Avocado !

I have the driest skin and this is the best eye treatment I've tried. I also don't use petroleum based lip products as they dry my lips out further, lip oil sounds like a great solution! 

Bp123
Winging It

Midnight Recovery Concentrate Skin Moisturiser 50Ml - Kiehls 

My favourite product ever!!! Gives me such smooth and glowing skin whilst having such a relaxing scent! The best for a peaceful nights sleep! Also use a small amount to create the latest skin trend.... yoga skin!!!

JessicaJane1795
Winging It

Midnight Recovery Concentrate Skin Moisturiser 50Ml - Kiehls 

Helps keep my dry skin under control to provide a even texture and complexion for the rest of my makeup!

Re: πŸŽ‡WIN - 5 New Kiehls Love Oils πŸŽ‡

Katies304
Winging It

Midnight recovery oil concentrate 

Majbee92
Fresh Face

#Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

For well hydrated eyes especially during these frosty months! Under eye area in general also seems a little brighter which always helps 

Bri246
Nailing It

https://www.kiehls.co.uk/skin-care/category/lips/butterstick-lip-treatment/KHL852.html#start=9&cgid=...My favourite Kiehls product is the Butterstick Lip treatment 😍 it makes my lips feel soft and moisturised and if you apply lots it look like a lip gloss. Definitely my go to πŸ’‹