My routine always starts with good hydrating moisturiser & serum.
Then I'll prime my face with a porefilling primer over my t-zone and a more glowy primer for the rest of my face.
Followed by my foundation and concealer. Then a quick dusting of powder to set the face. I then do my brows, pretty lightly with a powder for an everyday look. A wash of a warm eyeshadow over the lid, brown liner along my lashes and a good coat of mascara.
I then do my bronzer, blusher and highlighter.
Finally a coat of a nude-pink lipstick and a quick spritz of setting spray 😊
Cleanse with Micella water
Moisturise And eye cream
Use Primer and wait for everything to absorb and set
Brows with ABH
Conceal under eyes and blemishes - Too Faced - Born this way
Bake under eyes - Banana Powder
Apply Foundation with damp beauty blender - Bare Minerals Bare Pro Liquid foundation
Contour cheekbones and nose - Revlon Photo ready foundation stick
Blusher- Benefit Dandelion
Line above lash line And Wing - Benefit Roller Liner
Line outer lower lash line and blend- Kat Von D cake liner
Lashes- Too Faced Better Than Sex
Falsies- Revlon lash adhesive + Eyelure Definition 126
Highlight tip of nose and cheek bones - ELF Jelly highlighter
Vaseline and Balm- Benefit Cha Cha tint balm
My daily makeup routine consists of,
1- prep my skin using the Too Faced Hangover primer then the Tatcha Silk Canvas primer over the areas where my pores really stand out.
2- I then comb through my brows with a spoolie And apply the Urban decay brow primer from the brow endowed, Followed by Gimme brow.
3- I then start with my eyes and apply some of the Urban decay primer potion shade Eden, followed by I’ve been using the Urban Decay Naked reloaded recently I apply the shade Blur all over my lid, bucked in the crease and either angel fire or reputation over the lid.
4- I then move on to foundation and apply Too Faced born this way with a damp beauty blender.
5- I then use the Too Faced milk chocolate bronzer. I suck my cheeks in like a fish 😂 then I use the shade kiss off in the Urban decay Sin afterglow palette on the apples of my cheeks.
6- I then shake the bottle and spray a generous amount of Urban decay setting spray.
7- I then apply Too Faced better than sex Mascara.
8- last step i apply some lipsticks or balm depending on how I feel.
That is my everyday look!
My makeup routine literally starts with a good scrub, face wash, ice cube to close all the open pores
then primer, moisturiser, my ysl touch eclat foundation, concealer , powder foundation to finish it off, then
comes my eye shadow, eye pencil, mascara, brow pencil, then comes my cheeks, my all time favourite my pink blush from benefit, and lip liner and lipstick
My daily routine for makeup is as follows -
Stila One Step Primer.
Lancôme Teint Idole ultra wear foundation.
Bobbi Brown Brightening Eye concealer.
A cream stick blush I received in a beauty box, unsure of brand but I love it.
Too Faced Fire Diamond highlighter.
Bobbi Brown Eyebrow Palette.
Kryolan eyeshadow primer.
Either Kat Von D Shade and Light Glimmer palette or Urban Decay Born To Run or Naked Reloaded for eyeshadows, depending on the look I’m after.
Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper for a little cat eye flick.
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
Lipstick is usually a Kat Von D one, 9 times out of 10 it’ll be Everlasting Liquid Lip in Ludwig.
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray.
And I’m done!
I always use NYX blotting sheets to get rid of that shiny nose too. Lifesavers!
@DaisyCR my rotutine starts with my face wash in morning
Murad enviromental shield essential -c cleanser
Then i put on my bareminerals longevity serum
Let insink in atlest 15mins
Follwed by murad essential-c moisturizer spf 30 butif its really hot the Alpha-h moisturizer spf50
Let it sink in again
Primer at moment im loving the clarins sos sample i got😍
Foundation would be my bareminerals orignal in fairly light shade
Concealer bareminerals bareskin in light
Moving in to my brows i use gimme brows from benifits shade 6
Eyeshadow im loving my UD reloaded pallete for now
Masacara my maybelline sensetional lashes
Top liner eyeko london
Blusher is my too faced perfect flush blush
Highlighter laura geller baked duo in frech vanilla
Lipstick love my nyx soft matte in ibiza with a dash of dior addict gloss😍😍
Top that all with my UD setting spray
And not forgetting my perfum of course that i pick on my mood & weather
Today its chanel chance eau tendre
@DaisyCR what a great opportunity ❤ I don't wear makeup on daily basis so I don't know will I be eligible to participate but when I do the steps are simple ...
My Lancome genifique serum
Professional primer Benefit
Dior foundation shade 3.5N
Guerlain terracotta bronzing powder Estee lauder sculpting blush
UD setting spray
For eyes :
Eye shadows (Estee lauder/Dior/UD) depends on colours I want to apply
Sometimes clinique chubby stick to keep lips smooth
Estee Lauder pue envy lipstick mostly
KVD lipstick nowadays
following cleansing and toning with the emma hardie moringa cleansing balm and the pixi glow tonic.
I moisturise for my base using the clinique pep start hydra blur
1. Brows using benefit Ka-brow in shade warm light brown and gimme brow to set.
2. foundation using armani luminous silk foundation . in shade 4.25
3. conceal using clinique 2 in 1 foundation and primer.
4. powder all over using dior mineral nude luminizer powder
5. bronze using dior mineral nude powder brozer.
6. mascara with estee lauder sumptious bold mascara.
7. lip using clarins instant light lip comfort oil in raspberry (this smells amazing too!)
Sounds awesome @DaisyCR!
I’m a big believer in how your skincare routine shapes how your makeup looks and sits on your skin, so I focus a lot on my skincare before heading towards my makeup!
1. Cleanse away last nights dirt using the Kiehl’s Herbal micellar water. Using a few drops on a cotton pad and giving that a good sweep around my face.
2. Double Cleanse! using the My Clarins Re-Move Purifying Cleansing Gel 125Ml - Clarins using a pea sized amount and just rubbing it in circular movements all around my face - I do this for about 1 minute.
3. Exfoliate using the Clarins Gentle refiner cream. This is so lush it has lots of lovely tiny natural beads that give that really nice scrubby feeling and leave my skin looking shiny and clean!
4. Double exfoliate! I use the Clarins liquid toning lotion to double exfoliate my skin so my skin can constantly regenerate.
5. Tone! I use the Kiehl’s Calendula toner and give that a light sweep across my face
6. Moisturise. I moisturise using the Kiehl’s ultra facial cream
7. ***MUST!*** SPF ☀️ I use the clarins SPF lotion
Now for some of the makeup...
8. I use the Urban decay Optical illusion primer
9.Kiehl’s Glow formula (for the extra radiant looking skin!)
10. Drunk elephant 🐘 Marula oil
11. Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation in the shade 5.0
12. Maybelline age rewind eye concealer, in the usual places which are under my eyes, forehead, bridge of the nose, laughter lines and cupid bow
13. BLEND BLEND BLEND! Blending all those areas away with my damp beauty blender and then with a stippling brush
14. I use some of the Charlotte tilbury flawless finish powder to set those areas
15. I use my hoola bronzer as my contour in the normal places that I’d use it so cheekbones, hair line and below the chin area
16. Highlight!! I use the Laura Geller Baked
gelato in gilded honey on the high points of my face - cheekboney area, bridge of the nose, Cupid bow
17. Depending on how I feel I’d either do an eyeshadow look, or eyeliner or eyeliner and mascara. For this look I’m going to use my eyeliner and mascara.
18. For lips 👄 I’m going to use my NYX soft matte lip in the colour Budapest
19. Lastly a few spritzes of the all nighter setting spray by Urban Decay and then I’m all good to go! 💕💗
hope you all enjoyed this! 💖☀️Xx
I love makeup, so my routine is
1-I apply moisturiser or a primer first
2- apply concealer under eyes and on spots
3- apply liquid double wear foundation of Estée Lauder
5-do my eye brows by apply transparent mascara
6-use eye lash curler to curl my eye lashes
7-apply stick or powdered eye shade
10- and then highlighter
11-a good tan of lipstick and lip liner
12- finally makeup fixing spray