Did you mean: 

Re: parfume minatures

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 Make sure you keep them safe so I don't steal them! Woman LOL

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@MiaL I think I should have a Versace yellow diamond mini too, I actually forgot that I had it, thanks for reminding me haha and @Pineapple you bett 😂😂

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I have few mini most of mine were gift sets so you get the mini as a freegift and some samples. They are good for traveling. ☺

Lingalong8
Multimasker

@Pineapple the Dior miniature set was from the Dior website itself. I did get lots of mini j’adore last year as I was sent a card to pick one up from Dior counters.

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lingalong8 Thank you, I found them! Smiley Happy I may ask for them for my next birthday. x

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple yeah the dior ones are gorgeous, Ill definitely consider getting them 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 Boots are doing lots of minis with fragrance buys right now, I saw an offer where you got to pick 2 minis that you want but I can't find it right now!

And I just remembered, have you seen the Good Girl minis? They are literally small heels, I'm so in love! Heart

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple i havent no, I will have to check them out, Im waiting till boxing day though, ill go crazy 😂🤭 xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 Hahah, looking forward to an updated mini collection! xx

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@Pineapple oh yeah I will be definitely making post about them. Although i do find quite hard to put pictured on here as most of my photos are too big in size and dont want to upload 😔xx