Did you mean: 

Re: parfume minatures

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Paula1994 I normally resize or cut mine Smiley Happy. x

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I don't think I have any miniatures at the moment?  Just the vials of Mugler that I got the other day.  

I got my Mam the Lancôme miniatures giftset for her birthday as she's a fan of Lancôme perfumes.  To be honest though, they don't seem to have that much scent, but they're a great way of trying out new scents before committing to the bigger sizes.  

I got the beauty card Joy samples the other week, but was distinctly underwhelmed by it.  I gave it to my Mam, and she was of the same opinion that it was nothing special.  Then again, I think the same of a lot of Dior perfumes.  The only one that I tried once a few years back and liked is Dior Addict.  

I was was looking for a giftset of Mugler miniatures for my husband to get me for Christmas, but I couldn't see one.  

@Paula1994

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

SophiaLora
Getting Lippy

I love miniature perfumes. I recently got a 5ml of Hugo Boss The Scent for her. 

MiaL
Multimasker

I’m up at an inhuman hour packing for my flight and I found my miniatures! And yes, one of them is from the advent calendar😛😆DD228154-02AB-4ABB-B555-D38FC3820194.jpegLady Million by Paco Rabanne, Bright Crystal by Versace, J’adore by Dior

MOL
Beauty Crush

My fav. mini collection here!IMG_20181221_211324043.jpg

Anniie
Multimasker

There super cute but do u even get to use them! 😋 i have on, the new Paco rabban