cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

parfume minatures

Paula1994
Multimasker

I love fragrance minatures, I mean minatures in greneral 😂.  Have you seen any other 5 ml minatures? I think Ive seen one from set from elizabeth arden that I will be geting over chrismas. Do you own any minatures like that, if you do please show them to me! 20181211_202229.jpg

These are my favourite, Tiffany&co. Tiffany, Kat von d Saint and Guerlain Mon Guerlain, all of them smell amazing and are always in my bag with a baby wipes for a quick fragrance change xx 

26 REPLIES

Re: parfume minatures

Pineapple
Multimasker

Miniatures are the best! I've only got a Clinique one,  the Dior Joy and upcoming the one from the advent calendar! Will take a picture for you tomorrow. ❤

Paula1994
Multimasker

@Pineapple g reat thanks,  Ive purchased the kat von D  the both minis saint and sinner but the sinner was i think on a man side so gave it to my dad xx

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I have loads of miniatures collected over 20 years or so. Only have few pics on my phone of recent ones

3AD7E214-D105-4B5D-BABB-E9A1298D635A.jpeg

7DF39D9E-4EC8-473C-9B65-E9DF5692FFBC.jpeg

18AE12FF-8F60-487D-A28D-FCF3DED28114.jpeg

Paula1994
Multimasker

@Lingalong8@OMG the Michael Kors minatures look fantastic! Actually my favourite perfume of all times is Wonderlust, do you remember by any chance how much they were ? x

Julia
Beauty Crush

There is a some brands they do miniatures  fragrances  like Armani and some others 

Lingalong8
Multimasker

@Paula1994 Think it was £27 but might got discount on Debenhams sale

i think it may be out of stock now but you might find it at other stores 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_117128100499_-1

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Lingalong8 I'm in love with the Dior minis Heart.

@Paula1994 Have you seen Fragrance Miniature Size Gift Set - Lancôme - this one is so cute I can't even, or Fragrance Treasures Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Estée Lauder? 

Why are minis that cute tell me? I do prefer mine with spray pumps though Smiley Very Happy. Here's my 2, I'm not going to post the calendar one to not spoil it. Clinique is for men but it's so fresh and lovely it's mine now, MINE!!! Woman LOL x

20181212_085956.jpgMini

Paula1994
Multimasker

@Pineapple They look soo nice. I need ro gwt more! and yeah I do prefere the ones with pump but this bottkes steal my heart. 

MiaL
Multimasker

I have J’adore by Dior and Versace Bright Crystal minis, but I have absolutely no idea where they are