Did you mean: 

Re: What was your first ever perfume?

SavitaM
Multimasker

@MiaL I do love the fresh scent of this perfume, it is lovely 🙂

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Fiona_Jayne I do really like the colour of the Lacoste pink bottle and I loved the sweet smell🙂

eza78
Multimasker

Body Shop White Musk.  I wouldn't wear it now but get very nostalgic if I do catch a whiff of it.

DDRedmond
First Base

Rive gauche, I still like it, but have not bought it for years.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

LOL I was only thinking about this question earlier today! Smiley Very Happy I loved the Body shops 'Dewberry' as a teenager (and would still love it now if they made it). I have worked my way through so many brands through the years from Prada, Givenchy, Lacoste, JLO, Gucci, Mugler etc. etc. to my two favs. now are L'Occitanes 'Terre de Lumier' and my soon to buy Mon Guerlain! Smiley Happy x

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Amanda-C I’ve not tried any L,Occitane fragrances, I will have to next time I go shopping! 😀

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

I can remember my first ever perfume was called 4th Dimension by Helena Rubenstein.  My Grandma bought it for me and I used to spray it on before I went to the weekly disco at the YMCA. It always made me feel good and at the age of 13 I needed a little boost to my confidence. 

Since then I've liked a lot of perfumes which are sadly now discontinued,  but  I find fragrances can bring back feelings and memories of times, people and places. I've worn  Charles of the Ritz, Coco, Amarige, Ysatis  and Opium amongst others.

I'll always remember wearing Coco and my cousin saying she could smell fly spray!

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

HUGO boss intense it was the first perfume I ever brought for myself sadly it’s discontinued 😭😭😭 I would love to find it again FBBC9E9A-4455-4590-A711-CB1BC685CDE5.png

btankodra
Winging It

Mine was Body Eau De Toilette - Burberry, still one of my favourites till this day!

MiaL
Multimasker

@DEETYNEANDWEAR That’s so true, certain scents can evoke memories of things you had completely forgotten. It’s a powerful thing.