cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What was your first ever perfume?

SavitaM
Multimasker

Hi, I was just wondering what everybodies first ever perfume was. My first perfume was Hugo Boss Deep Red, I still love it to this day, it takes me back to my teenage years Smiley Happy

Hugo Deep Red Eau De Parfum 50Ml - HUGO BOSSHeart

19 REPLIES

Re: What was your first ever perfume?

Ashli
Multimasker

@SavitaM Mine was DKNY Be Delicious

Pineapple
Multimasker

My first was some kind of a sweet scented children's perfume for a birthday,  no idea what it was!  My first "real" perfume was Eau De Parfum - Christina Aguilera which I actually haven't had in ages but used to love it.  My second was Dot Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Marc Jacobs and I still love it today ❤.

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Ashli That’s one of my cousins favourites! 😊

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Pineapple I still use Dot to this day, I love Marc Jacobs perfumes, they smell great and the bottle designs are so pretty 😊

Paula1994
Multimasker

My first perfumes my mom bought me were escada fiesta carioca and amor amor from cacharel. loved this perfumes, i was switching them 2 for years, such a lovely smells xx

Pineapple
Multimasker

@SavitaM Yeeess most of them are amazing and the pretty bottles are fab to show off. ❤

MiaL
Multimasker

My first perfume was Cool Water by Davidoff. I loved it, I still remember what it smelled like.

Fiona_Jayne
Nailing It

The first one I bought myself was Lacoste Touch of Pink. I remember going abroad for the first time at 14 and being so excited to buy it in duty free!

Touch Of Pink Eau De Toilette - Lacoste

SavitaM
Multimasker

@Paula1994 The Escada does smell great, I’ve not tried the cacharel, I’ll have to give it a try🙂