cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Tom Ford Rose Pr ick

Living the Highlight
Gave this a smell from the Tom Ford counter and I literally fell in love with the scent. It is so beautiful and I’ve not smelt any other rose style scents like this before 😍 at £218 for a 50ml bottle or £520 for a 250ml bottle I can only dream about owning it 😂 

If you are able to give it a try definitely do, it’s such an elegant and addictive scent 🌹

DESCRIPTION

FLESH. PETALS. THORNS.

INSPIRED BY TOM FORD'S PRIVATE ROSE GARDEN, ROSE **bleep** IS A WILD BOUQUET OF BEAUTIFUL BREEDS OF ROSE-ROSE DE MAI, TURKISH AND BULGARIAN. SHARP AND PRISTINE, THE PIERCING PRICKLES OF THE STEMS HOOK ONTO EACH OTHER, BONDING THEIR BLOOMS IN PINK PERFECTION. A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME, WOULDN'T BE TOM FORD.

02FE2959-CEF8-42E6-8C4A-E25CB5CAD81C.jpeg

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted

Re: Tom Ford Rose Pr ick

Nailing It

I thought I was seeing things when I saw the name of the perfume!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo  I got an email about this and I had to re read the name of it several times as I thought it was a joke 😂😂🙈 but now after knowing what you think of it, I will have to defo check it out now!

Highlighted

High Brow

@sfbeautyxo looks like from the description it's a very wonderful smelling perfume and I absolutely love all the tom tom ford ones currently out already, just sooo expensive to buy so whenever I try and save up I always spend on something else 😂

Highlighted

High Brow

@sfbeautyxo beautiful bottle! But way too expensive.

Highlighted

Winging It

oh wow!! really excited to try this, one of my favorite fragrance brands <3

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Beautility  haha Tom Ford do have some crazy names for their scents 

Highlighted

Living the Highlight

@Ashli  lol they do have some crazy names. I literally fell in love with the scent of this, it's so unique and very addictive. let me know if you do manage to give it a try x

Highlighted

Total Glossip

Lovely perfume, not sure about the name and very expensive for 50ml, I would want 200ml for that price 😳

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

So lovely I want to smell this perfume 💋