Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TK Maxx Online Finds

TH130199
Glitterati

646DF09D-43E9-40EA-A81C-0CAC8C7B4278.png

E447A35C-D1DD-4330-9192-CDE6BE109258.png

C0DECA1E-1022-4E00-8D12-7FCF03CC7B70.png

So as I was doing my daily scroll through Tk Maxx’s website I spotted these! I am hoping they will have the becca concealer in store as I want to have a look at the shade but knowing the people who shop at my local store, all the products will be opened and used 😕. I have already shown @Beauty1 the Molton brown calendar but for anyone else who loves MB this is a really good price! 

19 REPLIES 19

Re: TK Maxx Online Finds

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo love abit of Molton Brown, big saving but still a bit pricey for me though I think!  @TH130199  How could I forget to mention the EA capsules yesterday, I saw them in store and was very tempted to buy them as I loved them when Debenhams gave us them as a sample!  I knew there was something else I meant to mention...think I got carried away with the Eve Lom cream lol!  😂

Thats a brilliant price also on the Becca concealer!  😮 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The advent calendar is the same one that I bought last year and paid far more for it @TH130199 , I am amazed that TK Maxx have these and at a brilliant price too. Thank you for sharing. For those who are interested this calendar contains 2 x 50ml perfumes in Rosa and Tabacco Absolute which are normally around £45 each depending on where you shop! Prices can vary place to place!

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  I don't think I've ever seen a Advent Calendar in TK Maxx before but wouldn't it be awesome if they had the SPACENK one!! The Concealer is a steal too. 

TH130199
Glitterati

Ah, which calendar will you be buying this year? Haha! I don’t blame you! The eve lom moisturiser was a steal of a price! I didn’t find the becca concealer today😭 I found a morphe palette for £15 but someone had opened it! So annoying @DJMcCumiskey 

TH130199
Glitterati

Thank you so much for sharing the contents! That is so helpful @Beauty1 

ah that would be a dream! I haven’t seen advent calendars in TK Maxx before either! They are really upping their game @Ashli 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  Always good bargains at TKMAXX!!! Tks for sharing 🤩🤩🤩

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I still don't know which one I want yet!  @TH130199  Can't decide lol!  😁  That's a shame about the Morphe palette, would have been a really good buy otherwise.  

@Beauty1  Thats such a good deal getting two perfumes!  😮 

Neko37
Total Glossip

@TH130199  Wow thanks for sharing

I love TKMAXX for beauty products. Recently bought some Lancome Air Foundation and they had Nars Sheer Glow but not in my colour sadly.

Also I've found some MILK products in store too - worth a look if you're near one

Cr1
Getting Lippy

Oh wow! Thanks for the tip!