cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: TK Maxx Online Finds

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It' is a really good deal @DJMcCumiskey , it also contains 3 small candles, hand cream and treatment in White Alba Truffle, 2 body polishes and the rest are shower gels and body lotions in 50ml. Smiley LOL

Mid12
Nailing It

Thanks for sharing @TH130199 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I'll have to keep an eye out for it then!  @Beauty1  👀 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

@Cr1 @Mid12 @Michele82 no problem! 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

I’m also undecided as to which one to get! Can’t wait to see which one you choose! @DJMcCumiskey 

Sounds amazing! Unfortunate about the nars sheer glow but I’m sure they will bring in some more. I’ve also spotted some MILK products but they were all opened! @Neko37 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

MILK products!  They're getting some good brands in lately!  🤩 @TH130199 shame they were opened though. 

Highlighted

Neko37
Total Glossip

@DJMcCumiskey  I picked up the MILK Blur setting spray for £6.99 and liquid eyeshadow for £4.99. Couldn't leave them there! Although I'm not sure how best to apply the eyeshadow as it dries sooo fast 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Such fab bargains @Neko37 , those items are £20 plus!  What colour eyeshadow did you get?  

Neko37
Total Glossip

@DJMcCumiskey  I know such a bargain! I got Hotel Lobby, They also had All Nighter and Sesh

TH130199
In the Spotlight

I need to have a search for the eyeshadows! I’ve only tried the Milk Makeup cooling stick before and quite liked it. I will have a look online at what those colours look like, you got some fab bits! @DJMcCumiskey I hope you have luck finding MILK products too! @Neko37