cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

(SG1)National fragrance week day 3 πŸ’•

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

We are nearly half way through the week so I thought it was time to share my Favourite Fragrance πŸ’•

Viktor & Rolf BonBon 🍬 

Bon Bon was released in 2014 and it literally changed the way I felt about fragrance. 

I had always enjoyed owning fragrances but I never really had any attachment to them, Until the moment I smelt this in Duty free it’s like something ignited within me and I knew I had to purchase it and I’ve never looked back since.   

I have always loved sweet fragrances but this is the creme de la creme of sweet fragrance. 

The key note in this fragrance is Caramel with Madarin,Peach and Orange. 

It also has Flower base notes of jasmine and sandalwood.  

Whenever I  wear this fragrance i only need the smallest amount and it lasts all day 8 hours +.  

It’s a very sensual fragrance I always tend to get a really youthful vibe from it. 

It’s smooth and really warming it’s almost like a hug in a bottle.  

Yet on the other hand it’s playful and expressive reminds me of a female boss runs her own things but still acts a ladyπŸ’β€β™€οΈ

There is a Summer version available but I’ve always stuck the original and I don’t think I would change. 

Price of this fragrance is pretty much the same as the other Viktor & Rolf starting from Β£50 for a 30ml up to about a Β£100 for a 90ml.  

What you’ll also notice about this fragrance is how unique the bottle is shaped it’s like a Large Bow. 

It really stands out.  

With this fragrance I feel you either love it or hate it because of it being so sweet.  

1DC8CDFD-EC3B-484D-AED7-5D225B2BB96B.jpeg

21 REPLIES 21

Re: National fragrance week day 3 πŸ’•

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 HeartHeartHeartHeart You're making me run to a V&R stand to eat all of them! I'm loving the review and your description of the emotional attachment we have to our favourite scents Heart.

Rabia
Glitterati

@SophieG1 πŸ‘review No doubt victor &rolf all perfumes are just amazing . My husband uses spicebomb and I love it. 😍at the minute I am using flowerbomb 😍

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  Run πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚ I actually also love BonBons I always sneak a few in my daughters pick & mix πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

@Rabia  Spicebomb is so nice isn’t it! They really are I’ve yet to smell a V & R perfume I dislike. X

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 They are for her aren't they! πŸ˜… I love them too but mostly in the shape of a Lindt box πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple Of course they are she just doesn’t eat them 🀣🀣 Yes definitely the best chocolate choice 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 Poor you having to eat them for her!Heart I have a Lindt store nearby, it's amazing Smiley Very Happy.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  love bonbon aswel  thks for the review im drooling now need a strawberry bonbon.

Damm only got strawberry laces☺

Im gona roll few up make it look like a lacey bonbon an yep thats be in my gob doneπŸ˜‹πŸ€£

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I love your creativity!πŸ’–

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1 

Love your review

Love the bottle

Love bon bon  x