cancel
Showing results for聽
Search instead for聽
Did you mean:聽

Review: Lanc么me - 'Idole' Eau de Parfum 馃挄

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I received two samples of Lanc么me - 'Idole' Eau de Parfum through the post (I applied for them quite a while ago) and this is another fragrance which I was really pleasantly surprised with. 

98D6ECDF-F7EA-48F7-ACD7-4EC4DCA80551.jpeg

7E9B8D6C-7CBE-4103-B33D-8F37A1FD9F21.jpeg

I often avoid fragrances which have rose notes in them because the many that I have tried always have that 鈥榝ake鈥 rose scent which makes me feel nauseous.  

As soon as I tried this I knew it was going to be one that I鈥檒l definitely have to purchase in the future (after I鈥檝e gotten through at least half of my current fragrances lol).  It has a beautiful sweet scent, but not too sweet or overpowering, you get the rose notes straight away as well as jasmine and as the scent settles you get hints of musk. 

I feel that regardless of whether you prefer sweet or more stronger scents this is one a lot of people will like. I also love the packaging, it鈥檚 so different and this will most definitely make a lovely gift 馃槏 

Debenhams Website:

• Top notes: Pink Peppercorns, Pear
  • Heart notes: Jasmine Accord, Rose Accord
  • Base notes: Chypre Accord

Volume: Available in 25ml, 50ml and 75ml

If you have tried this let me know your thoughts! 馃挄

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Review: Lanc么me - 'Idole' Eau de Parfum 馃挄

Areej
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo I sooo love this perfume I also hate the weird rose scent, but I didn鈥檛 get any of that when I tried the sample.....I鈥檓 also after a bottle of this鉂わ笍

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

I had few teeny tiny samples from magazines. 馃槉 I loved it too! It's so feminine and mild, not too sweet, I would say a bit misterious.

I have the same situation - I know I really don't need another perfume... But it smells so good. 馃槏馃槏馃槏 

Galara01
Going Pro

@sfbeautyxo  Yes I've had a sample & love this ,I do like a Rose scent & this has it in spades .

I was talking with the Lancome SA & apparently the Christmas gift sets will include a case / stand modeled on a mobile phone case so the bottle can be displayed, it's on my wishlist 

Highlighted

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo Thanks for the review xx i really love it 馃挄馃挄

Annmac
Going Pro

Great review @sfbeautyxo you've described it perfectly, I loved it immediately after getting a sample and it's on my wish list, I was also lucky enough to get a 10ml rollerball as free sample with a purchase on Lancome website. Wouldn't be surprised if Christmas gift sets of this come out with the rollerball included 馃槏

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo   Tks for sharing your thoughts. I like it too! 馃ぉ馃ぉ馃ぉ

Check out my post about it:

https://community.debenhams.com/t5/The-Perfumery/Lanc么me-Id么le-post-updated/m-p/235163#M7201

TH130199
Glitterati

This is my current fave scent 馃槏 I鈥檓 on the same page as you, I can only think of buying it once I鈥檝e finished at least 2/3 of my massive collection! The bottle is refillable so it鈥檚 definitely worth it x @sfbeautyxo 

Mid12
Nailing It

@sfbeautyxo Waooo Congratulations dear鉂わ笍鉂わ笍鉂わ笍馃憤

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@sfbeautyxo  i didn't likebit, on me it smells horrible and it's really strong for me!馃様