cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Perfume for him

SilviaP
Going Pro

@Rabia sorry I said your partner but is your husband. 

I buy for my partner and so far his been liking them and even re-purchase. 😁 

Let us know if your husband will like and hope he has a good birthday 😁

Rabia
High Brow

Thanks lovely lady... his birthday is on 28th but as have 3 (5,3,1)kids so going for shopping seems a very tough job to me... so bought it quiet earlier... will defo let you know... 🙂🙂🙂

RhysKelly
Getting Lippy

Hi @Rabia!

I have this fragrance myself and I absolutely love it! I often find that it still lingers in my clothes so when I’m out with friends, I often get asked what I’m wearing. Other fragrances I love are either Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray 100Ml - CHANEL or the Terre Dherm#232S Eau De Parfum - Hermès.

Good luck shopping!! :-)

RhysKelly
Getting Lippy

@Rabia wrote:

Hello beautiful ladies 

my husband has birthday this month so bought ysl Y pefum for him. Already gave Dior,  spice bomb , one million so yesterday went to Debenhams and I thought to try new one and bought this one... what you ladies think about it??? I am so confused 🤷‍♀️Or *should I buy another one * still a month for his birthday . 

Suggestions welcome 🙏 image.jpg

@Rabia!

I have this fragrance myself and I absolutely love it! I often find that it still lingers in my clothes so when I’m out with friends, I often get asked what I’m wearing. Other fragrances I love are either Bleu De Chanel Eau De Parfum Spray 100Ml - CHANEL or the Terre Dherm#232S Eau De Parfum - Hermès.

Good luck shopping!! :-)

Rabia
High Brow

@RhysKelly

Thanks

my husband loved it when I gave him on his birthday last week. 🙂

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

I've never brought my hubby a fragrance that I didn't try on myself beforehand, I know that scents smell different on everyone but as someone who suffers from migraines I've found that fragrance can be a trigger so if I like it on me and it doesn't make my head hurt then I've found it also goes well on him and he seems to like the same scents that I do xx

Rabia
High Brow

@SilviaP

My hubby loved this perfume. It smells very nice and is long lasting 😍

SilviaP
Going Pro

@Rabia Great! I'm glad he like it 😁

Rozica93
Getting Lippy

I love that perfume 😍

Emilyr1439
Winging It

'Y' for him by YSL is a new fragrance for him that smells absolutely divine if I do say so myself. I've bought the gift set for my boyfriend for Christmas because I know that he - and I - love this scent (and we're both quite fussy!) We spend quite a bit of time in department stores smelling the various fragrances whenever we're out shopping, so we know what we like and know what smells good and what does not.

I commend your selection of this aftershave, though, I'm sure your other half will love it!

Some other suggestions that you can't go wrong with, though, are:

Hugo Boss - Boss The Scent

Giorgio Armani - Stronger with You

Dior - Sauvage

Tommy Now for him

We love all of those so give them a sniff whenever you're out and about next! Smiley Happy