cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perfume for him

Rabia
High Brow

Hello beautiful ladies 

my husband has birthday this month so bought ysl Y pefum for him. Already gave Dior,  spice bomb , one million so yesterday went to Debenhams and I thought to try new one and bought this one... what you ladies think about it??? I am so confused 🤷‍♀️Or *should I buy another one * still a month for his birthday . 

Suggestions welcome 🙏 image.jpg

20 REPLIES 20

Re: Perfume for him

SilviaP
Going Pro

I don't know that perfume in particular but if you already bought it don't think you need to go and buy another one. 

I really like the others you mentioned the one million and Dior sauvage are really nice.

There's a few perfumes for man in promotion on Debenhams if you decide to buy another have a look there.

Highlighted

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

@Rabia

love Dior savauge and chanel bleu

worth hanging on as long as you can before buying anything for the Xmas gift sets to come out :-) 

Yel89
Getting Lippy

Hugo boss is the best one I think! Good luck with your search! Hope you find something that you both like! 

Rabia
High Brow

I asked the lady in perfume section and she suggested this one...

Rabia
High Brow

Thanks for replying 

one of the lady in perfume section suggests this perfume... I am confused now... I am planning to have another look...

SilviaP
Going Pro

@Rabia did you try the perfume you bought? 

Rabia
High Brow

Hello thanks for replying.. the lady asked me to try it but at that time it seemed ok.. but I am confused now so that’s why I thought to ask our lovely community for their opinions... how can I forget channel ... 

SilviaP
Going Pro

@Rabia I say don't worry. Surely that one is good as well!  I would keep it who knows your partner can like it better

Rabia
High Brow

Thanks Silvia ... he is totally dependent on me for his perfumes... I am buying for him for past 6 yrs... let’s hope for the best and I will let you know what he thinks about it... 😜😜