cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

New Perfume 🌸😍

Shauna1
Winging It

Hi Girls,

Looking for my next perfume and need some inspiration, any ideas?

Im thinking a warm oriental fragrance ❀️

11 REPLIES 11

Re: New Perfume 🌸😍

BarbC
Winging It

Paco Rabanne (think that's right spelling?) Pure XS is my recent discovery...it's beautiful and and the bottle is stunning!! 

Be never to busy to be beautiful....
Highlighted

Lexipug
Nailing It

Snap! Ive just purchased the new Si Passione. I wanted it more for evening than day it was a tough choice though. The Boss orange scent is great for day really easy to wear and reasonable in price too.  Try the Mon Guerlain scent I found that to be nice on I had a sample given to me a few weeks back instore. 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Shauna1 

@BarbC 

I have to agree #Paco Rabanne Pure XS is lush! Ylang ylang and Hot vanilla mmm

Shauna1
Winging It

Thanks @Suzy and @BarbC... Yes, I keep seeing the Pure XS advertised on TV so I will defo try!

Thanks for the recommendationπŸ’œ

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Shauna1

No problem at all. The bottle has a gold snake (on top of the glass)which trails around it. Looks really good. Hope you enjoy. 

deanlewis92
Just Arrived

Definitely agree with the girls there. Pure XS is such a beautiful smell. Hot on the market too at the moment. 

Kam_Beauty
Nailing It

Hi @Shauna1

please try alien by thierry mugler (a little pricey but refillable ) or ultra violet by paco robanne

i always get asked what I'm wearing when I have these on !! And they smell so unique , oriental and amazing !! 

Deffo have a sniff and let me know what you think !! 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

I had a sample of the new Tiffany fragrance it is just beautiful.  I would like one for Christmas πŸ˜†

eli_s
Fresh Face

Also bought and can recommend  Pure XS..it's strong but lovely. Definitely a stunning fragrance. And that bottle..😍20180919_124817.jpg