cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Pretty Perfume Bottles!

Beauty Icon

IMG_20200624_093929.jpg

These are my collection of unusual but beautiful perfume bottles. The first one on the left hand side is a present from the gorgeous @Areej  from her holidays in Egypt last November. The one in the middle I bought in Hong Kong a few years ago. The right hand side is from Malaysia, all really beautiful in their own ways. Does anyone else have some unusual bottles ? 

11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted

Re: My Pretty Perfume Bottles!

In the Spotlight

@Beauty1  I don't think I have , we were ruthless when we moved House the final time 

Highlighted

Glitterati

These are pretty bottles @Beauty1 

Highlighted

Glitterati

Too attractive bottles @Beauty1 . I have one perfume bottle like you have on left side as I bought it from UAE. 😀😀😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Sabina123 

We were also very ruthless when we moved too but these are small and bought on wonderful holidays @Galara01  so made allowances. 

Ahhh that's lovely @Tallatz , the perfume inside is beautiful too!

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 very cute, I don’t have any fancy bottles but I’ll make sure to get myself some when I go on holiday next time 🥰

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Thank you @Areej , holidays can be great for beautiful unusual items, and always a reminder of the hopefully wonderful holidays you've experienced. 

Highlighted

Glitterati

That’s good @Beauty1 😀

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

Oh its really beautiful @Beauty1. I have some in my country because when I was a single I like to keep lots of pretty things. Ex-Perfume bottles , sea 🐚, stamps, wallets and extra. But unfortunately I not bring it down because of the weight restrictions. But our last trip I bring lots of sea shells and I used for my school work. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

That's a shame that you cannot bring your beautiful products here @Rlp , perhaps next time you should take photos of them and then you can see them whenever you like.