cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

My Lancôme Idole

All Eyes on Me

Hi beauties,

Finally my Lancôme order arrived yesterday.  I was so excited to open my packaging today because I never opened it immediately because of safety reason. When I opened it I was very disappointed the packaging it’s came from a dpd bag and inside was a very ordinary box it was also squashed but I found two perfumes and two samples. I am not happy about the products because I always expect beautiful packaging for special perfumes.

Finally I opened one box of perfume and tried it smell was so good. I know the smell already but my children and OH need to smell the new one. Then my kids said mom it’s a good one ☝️

57B2B7A4-0EAA-4BDB-8050-F73A5D204676.jpeg

777883F2-651D-44B6-9B7E-7D04FF099758.jpeg

19 REPLIES 19
Highlighted

Re: My Lancôme Idole

Beauty Crush

Nice purchase, the smell is amazing and the bottle is gorgeous too✨ @Rlp 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Rlp Wonderful I love idole, it’s a shame about the packaging, luckily I got a pretty reusable box with mine when I ordered ❤️

Highlighted

Going Pro
Did you order directly from Lancome? I thought it would be in fancy wrapping ;/ never mind I hope you enjoy the smell Smiley Happy next time try purchasing directly from them may come better wrapped. @rIp
Highlighted

Beauty Icon

Oh no that's such a shame about the packaging @Rlp  especially as you bought it directly from them. But at least you can enjoy the perfume. 

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Rlp  ohhhh lovely its arrived  packaging is not good is it but atlest it arrived saftly not broken & kids are happy mommi smells lovely💖

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

@Rlp  Shame about the packaging, you should have received it in a reusable box as when I made my Lancome order that's what I got ! On the plus side you got a good deal, nothing was damaged and you will smell lovely throughout these summer months. Your children have good taste 💕

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

Thank you so much @Rnny123 😊. Yes I love it very much 🥰

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

Yes @Areej . I love Idole but I am not happy about Lancôme packaging, I expected like @Galara01 . Package 📦😭😭

Highlighted

All Eyes on Me

Yes I ordered directly from Lancôme @Katrina777. I always used to buy Lancôme products from Debenhams. But this time @Galara01  mentioned this offer. Then I ordered but they never added my first time customer 10% off too. I am not happy but I got two perfumes for £86.00. Thank you so much 😊