Re: Mugler perfumes

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Yes, it's a beautiful bottle!  💗  @Pineapple

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

LOL I so understand what you are saying @DJMcCumiskey! Smiley Very Happy

I belong to big French panel and they used to send out a bottle of perfume to members every year as a thank you.

You never knew what it was but one year I got 'Angel' by Mugler! I tried it and actually emailed the company to ask if it was a male fragrance and to ask what it was, as it was so vile to my senses!

I described it as skunk musk and one spray lasted all day and never dulled at all!!!!!!!!

I persevered with it and have grown to love it,  BUT it did take time.  i only ever wear it in winter as it has such a dark and spicy tone.

This is why I always prefer to have a mini sample of perfume before I buy a bottle as often it takes time to like it or not and really test it out! Smiley Happy 

I do think Mugler scents are an aquired taste though!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Definitely an aquired taste!  @Amanda-C  I think another reason I wasn't keen on it, was because a girl I used to work with used to wear it all the time, it was like she'd bathed in the stuff...unfortunately, she was also a fan of garlic, and no amount of perfume could cover that up...and when scents combine, sometimes it's like 🤢

A parcel from Boots arrived today, so I'm guessing it's probably a giftset!  I was going to go on Boots website to see their selection, but I decided to be good and wait, so it'll be a semi surprise!