cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mugler perfumes

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've never really been a fan of Mugler perfumes, as I tried Angel when it first came out, didn't like it, and so never really bothered trying the other ones.  That is, until I got a sample of Aura the other day, and so far, I'm really loving it!  

Do do we have any Mugler fans here?  Which scent is your favourite?  

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Mugler perfumes

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I really love alien it is fresh but still a little bit floral and I think it smells really good on my skin and I usually get compliments when I wear it 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Not a fan of aura and thinking about it I've never smelled Angel! Where have I been??? That's a task for this week.  😳

MiaL
Multimasker

Never tried, but I’m going to Norway on Wednesday so I’ll add it to the list of perfumes to try at the duty free.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I tried Alien yesterday as I got a sample of the hair mist, and I really liked that one too!  @adamsneddon

I wasn't that keen on Angel @Pineapple , but it was a long time a go when I tried it, so I'd maybe like it now, as tastes change I guess!  

@MiaL You'll have to let us know what you think of it!  Are you treating yourself while you're in duty free?  Would be a shame not to Lol!  😂  

MiaL
Multimasker

@MiaL You'll have to let us know what you think of it!  Are you treating yourself while you're in duty free?  Would be a shame not to Lol!  😂  

It’s my third trip since July so I actually have everything I need from the duty free which is lucky as my bank account does not have everything it needs😂 May just get a bottle of whisky. But will definitely sample quite a few scents

Highlighted

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I gave a sniff to Angel and Angel Muse today and wasn't too impressed.  Need to find Aura too next! Smiley Very Happy

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Yes I found the Alien and Angel abit too strong - Got put off by it for a while until I too recieved couple of samples of the Aura and I fell in love

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@MiaL  Tell me about it with the bank account lol!  😂  I usually end up buying a bottle of Southern Comfort at Duty Free, although I've went on to Rum abit more lately!  

@Pineapple Yeah, I wasn't keen on Angel either.  Luckily I got a sample of Aura, or it's one I just wouldn't have even thought about trying. 

@Ashli  It's gorgeous isn't it?  I've asked my husband for Aura for Christmas.  I think I'm probably getting a giftset as he mentioned one yesterday, but it'll be a surprise as to which one I get!  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey I will try it soon too! I love how the bottle looks, if I like it I'd love to add it to my collection Smiley Very Happy.