cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mugler perfumes

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've never really been a fan of Mugler perfumes, as I tried Angel when it first came out, didn't like it, and so never really bothered trying the other ones.  That is, until I got a sample of Aura the other day, and so far, I'm really loving it!  

Do do we have any Mugler fans here?  Which scent is your favourite?  

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted

Re: Mugler perfumes

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I really love alien it is fresh but still a little bit floral and I think it smells really good on my skin and I usually get compliments when I wear it 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Not a fan of aura and thinking about it I've never smelled Angel! Where have I been??? That's a task for this week.  😳

MiaL
Multimasker

Never tried, but I’m going to Norway on Wednesday so I’ll add it to the list of perfumes to try at the duty free.

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I tried Alien yesterday as I got a sample of the hair mist, and I really liked that one too!  @adamsneddon

I wasn't that keen on Angel @Pineapple , but it was a long time a go when I tried it, so I'd maybe like it now, as tastes change I guess!  

@MiaL You'll have to let us know what you think of it!  Are you treating yourself while you're in duty free?  Would be a shame not to Lol!  😂  

MiaL
Multimasker

@MiaL You'll have to let us know what you think of it!  Are you treating yourself while you're in duty free?  Would be a shame not to Lol!  😂  

It’s my third trip since July so I actually have everything I need from the duty free which is lucky as my bank account does not have everything it needs😂 May just get a bottle of whisky. But will definitely sample quite a few scents

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I gave a sniff to Angel and Angel Muse today and wasn't too impressed.  Need to find Aura too next! Smiley Very Happy

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Yes I found the Alien and Angel abit too strong - Got put off by it for a while until I too recieved couple of samples of the Aura and I fell in love

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@MiaL  Tell me about it with the bank account lol!  😂  I usually end up buying a bottle of Southern Comfort at Duty Free, although I've went on to Rum abit more lately!  

@Pineapple Yeah, I wasn't keen on Angel either.  Luckily I got a sample of Aura, or it's one I just wouldn't have even thought about trying. 

@Ashli  It's gorgeous isn't it?  I've asked my husband for Aura for Christmas.  I think I'm probably getting a giftset as he mentioned one yesterday, but it'll be a surprise as to which one I get!  

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey I will try it soon too! I love how the bottle looks, if I like it I'd love to add it to my collection Smiley Very Happy.