cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Live Q&A: Emi Miura - Fragrance Expert

Paige29
Fresh Face

Hi !

I am  just curious on how to choose a long lasting strong perfume ? I have some favourite perfumes that seem to only last an hour or two. What perfume brand is notorious for lasting longer ? 

Thanks !

Paige 💋

EmiMiura
First Base

@Pineapple wrote:

@EmiMiura In the drawer it is then, what a shame as I love looking at the bottles.

Another question, which is the fragrance that you keep repurchasing and using up, and how long does it take you to go through a bottle? Also which one is the opposite, you like it but never been able to go through it? Smiley Happy x

I keep going back to Cuir Noir from Armani Prive because it was the beginning of my career in fragrances. It strongly linked to so many good memories in my life.

I usually use a bottle in like 6 months but there are a few fragrances that I had for over 2 years Smiley Surprised

A fragrance I love to smell is Bonbon but it's simply not for me! I do love the composition though, it's an amazing creation Robot Happy

EmiMiura
First Base

@Paige29 wrote:

Hi !

I am  just curious on how to choose a long lasting strong perfume ? I have some favourite perfumes that seem to only last an hour or two. What perfume brand is notorious for lasting longer ? 

Thanks !

Paige 💋

Well Paige, sometimes we feel as if our fragrance doesn't smell anymore but this is not necessarily true. It's actually our nose that get's used to the smell, which is a good sign!

However, I would recommend that next time, moisture your skin before applying your fragrance and after a couple of hours ask a friend to let you know if she can still smell it. Tha's the best way to know if it's your fragrance that is not long lasting or if it's more your nose that got used to it.

But the most long-lasting fragrances that I know are La vie est belle from Lancome and Si Heart 

MrsD
Total Glossip

Do you know any fragrance that is very similar to my old favourite Givenchy III? Givenchy no longer make it and I do miss it.

Paige29
Fresh Face

ill have to remember that one ! Quick moisturiser before applying ! Next time i shop at the store I will have to try the scents you have suggested.

Thanks for your reply ! 🙋‍♀️🎁