cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live Q&A: Emi Miura - Fragrance Expert

EmiMiura
First Base

Hello guys !

My name is Emi, I'm a Fragrance expert and I'm here to answer all fragrance and gifting questions that you have Cat Happy

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted

Re: Live Q&A: Emi Miura - Fragrance Expert

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Hey @EmiMiura that was a really nice live Q&A! Heart

I want to expand on the question of perfume storage. I know they shouldn't be in direct sunlight and as you said not in a humid room. So my only option left is the living room where I currently keep them but we do get it pretty hot in here, is that ok?And what do you think the best place to keep them is? Smiley Happy

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emi! 

Whats the best way to store my fragrances?! 

Thanks so much! X 

EmiMiura
First Base

@Pineapple wrote:

Hey @EmiMiura that was a really nice live Q&A! Heart

I want to expand on the question of perfume storage. I know they shouldn't be in direct sunlight and as you said not in a humid room. So my only option left is the living room where I currently keep them but we do get it pretty hot in here, is that ok?And what do you think the best place to keep them is? Smiley Happy

Well... I had a similar situation a couple of years ago in my old house. What I did is that I kept them in my wardrobe. That way all my fragrances were in the dark and away from humidity. On top of that, I could apply my fragrance right after getting dressed!

Sophie_26
Just Arrived

Thank you for the Q&A it was very interesting..

I would like to ask, how long does a fragrance last in the bottle? My mum has had a fragrance for years now, (as she doesn't use it much, only for special occasions) and I was wondering is it still okay for her to use?

Thank you 

EmiMiura
First Base

@Sophie_26 wrote:

Thank you for the Q&A it was very interesting..

I would like to ask, how long does a fragrance last in the bottle? My mum has had a fragrance for years now, (as she doesn't use it much, only for special occasions) and I was wondering is it still okay for her to use?

Thank you 

Hello Sophie,

If your mom finds that the fragrance she loves is still there, then it's ok.

A fragrance can be stored and used for a looooooong period of time but it all depends on how you store it. If you see that the color or the smell has changed, then I would say it's time to buy a new one Smiley Wink

EmiMiura
First Base

@DaisyCR wrote:

Hi Emi! 

Whats the best way to store my fragrances?! 

Thanks so much! X 

Hello Daisy,

Keep it simple : a dark and not humid place is the best Heart

Georgia
Winging It

What’s a good perfume for a night out? X

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@EmiMiura In the drawer it is then, what a shame as I love looking at the bottles.

Another question, which is the fragrance that you keep repurchasing and using up, and how long does it take you to go through a bottle? Also which one is the opposite, you like it but never been able to go through it? Smiley Happy x

EmiMiura
First Base

@Georgia wrote:

What’s a good perfume for a night out? X

Ohh tough question! 

It all depends on your style.

If you like sensual fragrances, I recommend La Nuit Tresor from Lancome!

If you like daring and unique notes, I would say that's more Black Opium.

But then again the best is to go and try the fragrances on your skin!