cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Lady Million Empire ๐Ÿ’ž

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

This fragrance was a love at first smell for me, why?

Well letโ€™s start with the packaging the new twist of rosy gold pink = 2019s most instagramable perfume! Yes you heard if you donโ€™t have this fragrance on your posts/stories then who are you ๐Ÿค”? All jokes aside itโ€™s pretty beautiful right?630D2942-488B-4F79-8362-8B497E61B53F.jpeg

Then we get to the scent,

Floral (orange blossom)โœ…

Fruity (Berries)โœ…

Sweet (vanilla)โœ…

Boozy (Cognac)โœ…

Wait I donโ€™t want to smell of alcohol?

Donโ€™t worry you wonโ€™t smell like alcohol the cognac scent is the base scent you get, itโ€™s what brings a nice warm autumn vibe to this fragrance it gives the fragrance that extra edge.

Best way I can describe it is like a malted  vanilla/honey.

Personally Iโ€™d say if you like sweet fragrances that arenโ€™t mature then this is for you.

When you first spray the fragrance you get a burst of fruitiness like plum and orange blossom, as itโ€™s settling itโ€™s like a musky smell as it reaches longevity you get a lovely cognac scent.

Itโ€™s very similar to its predecessor but more fruity and a touch sweeter.

Reason I had to have it?

I love the original Lady million I used to wear it often and 9/10 times someone would compliment and ask what fragrance I was using.

The other reason is because rather than change the whole fragrance the bits they have added make this a fun,sophisticated not overly complex fragrance.

Lastly I feel this scent is really empowering especially for us ladies as queen bey said " who run the world? Girls "08D83735-1846-4AEB-A503-A1A9B858278E.jpeg

Everything blends to well in this fragrance I wouldnโ€™t say itโ€™s a smooth as say the new Mon Guerlain intense but even so itโ€™s playful.

Lady Million Empire, is perfect for everyday wear itโ€™s not over powering but one that will raise curiosity and get you compliments.

Longevity, I can wear this for about 5 hours and still pick up on the scent. I do tend to smell it more on clothing items especially the following day.

I feel this would make a perfect Christmas present for partners so if anyone is struggling on fragrance I donโ€™t think this would let you down.

RRP is ยฃ47.50 for 30ml

ยฃ64.00 for 50ml

ยฃ82.00 for 100ml

Itโ€™s also available to buy in a lovely gift set.

The packaging is tin/metal so great for keeping to store products.

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Lady Million Empire ๐Ÿ’ž

Julia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  Love how you have described it ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Highlighted

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  fab review yes i totaly agree this is a head turner that fragrance u wear and people ask what are you wearing.

On me its plumnesss pure plum scent then fruit.

But after dry down 1 hour i got it so potent like really released itself i felt like it was opening up itself on my skin 

Wow thats all i could say as it agreed with my skin but not my head๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ kindda got a headache in the end 

Bit i got 2 samples and will defo give it another go as i was rushing round shopping so not sure if the headache was due to that or the pwrfume๐Ÿ˜‰

KikaSte
Beauty Crush

Wonderful review @SophieG1 ๐Ÿ˜˜

Annmac
Going Pro

This review really made me smile @SophieG1 it comes across so well how much you love it and great description. I don't own any original lady million at present but I've bought it 3 times before always in post Christmas gift sets so may wait and do the same with this, if there's any left after Christmas! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

Galara01
Going Pro

@SophieG1  What a great review, this sounds like my kind  of fragrance, I think I'll look out for the gift sets .

Love your pics too 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@SophieG1  lovely review and i like your pictures!

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Fab review as always very detailed @SophieG1 

I received a sample of this fragrance and I agree it smells beautiful, sweet and warm,  a must have perfume for all gourmand lovers!

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  love this perfume bottle its stunning! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ™Œ

EXCELLENTLY detailed review ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฅฐ I'm currently waiting for a sample of this to arrive, cant wait to smell it ... it sounds Devine! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ™Œ Enjoyyy gaal ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿฅฐ 

Ps - you would do well as a sales rep you described it brilliantly & got me tempted to buy off your pitch alone & iv not even smelt it yet ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅฐ 

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Wow thank you for such a detailed review, and making it so fun to read! I have a sample of this on the way and really canโ€™t wait for it to arrive now! ๐Ÿ˜ packaging is stunning!