cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

La Vie est Belle

Galara01
High Brow

La Vie est Belle "Life is Beautiful " some of you may remember I put this gift set to one side till my Debenhams points were added to my Beauty club card, so this was the weekend I brought my baby home as @Boss786  would say.

The main ingredient is the heart of the Iris which is one of the most precious & scarce ingredients of perfumery along with orange blossom & jasmine making it feminine. Then you also have vanilla, blackcurrant and pear .It took 3 years to develop this scent & over 5000 versions before the perfumers were satisfied. 

I didnt realise that the bottle is designed like a lady's smile & has it's own name Le Sourire de Cristal ( Crystals smile ) which was initially created in 1949 and then adapted for La Vie est belle all these years later after looking at the archives. 

Personally I feel this us sophisticated & feminine and all the ingredients blend together beautifully. Long lasting but not overpowering. I just used a couple of pumps & it lasted at least 4 hours  but then I'd get a whiff of it when I least expected it ! Just "Belle "20200131_152445_resized.jpgLa Vie est Belle20200131_152351_resized.jpg

33 REPLIES 33

Re: La Vie est Belle

Ashli
Beauty Icon

So happy you finally bought your baby home @Galara01 lol I have the mini one. Enjoy Smiley Happy xx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Galara01  congrates on your new baby so happy for you hope its all you expected and more lovely.

Its very potent and long lasting i must say enjoy the sleepless nights🤣🤣

SophieLH
Living the Highlight

This is the only fragrance my best friend will wear she just loves it and it’s her signature scent so makes me think of her. It’s a lovely fragrance. 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

This perfume sounds like something that I would really love too @Galara01 , strangely enough I have never smelt it, but after seeing this post I will make sure I do. Hope your baby is loving it's new home!

Hutch
Multimasker

@Galara01 This perfume sounds lovely and its good it lasts a long time.....enjoy Smiley Happy

Galara01
High Brow

Thank you  I will @Ashli  I'm keeping the mini & the moisturiser to one side so they can come on holiday with me later in the year along with other minis ,rather than one big bottle 

Galara01
High Brow

@Boss786  Thank you  it's a big deal for me when a perfume is long lasting so I'm very pleased with my purchase .

Ha ha I'll have to get the Espa products out 😴

Galara01
High Brow

@SophieLH  I can understand why it's her signature scent , it's just beautiful 

Galara01
High Brow

@Beauty1  Its taken me till  now to give this a try , I saw it on offer so grabbed a sample from the SA  to see how it  was with me ,then she put it aside till my points went on so it's not been too expensive. 

Baby doing well & is much loved 👼💞