cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Glamour Sample

TH130199
In the Spotlight

C948CEB6-54E2-46DF-B459-1E16DAF980C1.jpeg

Look what arrived this morning! I was excited to try this one as I do like the original Lady Million. However, I sprayed it and on first thoughts it reminds me of those children’s character perfumes😂 does anyone know the ones I am talking about? I will try it again tomorrow and give it a fair test and I will update you all with a full review ❤️. Who has tried this? Did you like it?

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Glamour Sample

xMrmx
Getting Lippy

I haven’t had a chance to try it yet but i do love the original lady million 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Hope you get a chance to try it! @xMrmx 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@TH130199 @Amazing, what is the sample size, usually they give really small samples 😒

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  I am supposed to get a sample of this from Glamour aswell so once I do, I'll let you know what it smells like 😁

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Yeah it was a small size🙄 not sure Im a fan of the smell anyway. I’ve always been offered the small sizes lol @Areej 

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! @Ashli 

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

@TH130199 thank goodness, I was beginning to think I was the only one who didn't like this - I was even starting to try and convince myself that I actually *DO* like it 🤣🤣

I received the glamour club sample as well. I'm not sure what kids fragrance you're on about sadly 😩 I love the generic fruity notes in this but that cognac note is so disgusting to/on me, smells quite acrid but fizzy at the same time xx

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Hahaha! I’m glad I’m not alone! Yes exactly! Can’t quite put my finger on what note I don’t like but something really isn’t going down well with me x @Reallylovespie 

Mid12
Nailing It

I didn’t try it @TH130199  looking forward to your reviews and plz can you tell how di get the glamour samples I don’t know 🤷‍♀️