cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Givenchy L'Interdit

GeorgiaF
Getting Lippy

I absolutely love this fragrance! The dark and light notes really mix to make it so unique. Normally don’t like darker/woods sents but this ones different. 

Beauty Club Community Ambassador - Winchester

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

I just love this perfume stays on the skin for quite a while. 

Galara01
Beauty Crush

Also love this perfume & the lovely lady at my local debenhams gave both myself & husband some free samples he loves the new one Gentleman 20190421_084506.jpg

Galara01
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13 @rosiejo @Kathmerixxx @GeorgiaF @MiaL  Hello all you L'Interdit lovers I was googling it & came across what I at least though was in interesting fact ,it was created in 1957 ( the year I was born ) by Hubert de Givenchy & interdict is French for forbidden always thought it was a recent scent how wrong I was x

Linterdit Eau De Parfum - GIVENCHY 

Priya_13
Glitterati

@Galara01  thanks for that. I like it more now knowing it's vintage 😁

Galara01
Beauty Crush

@Priya_13  Yes that's just what I thought ,the same status as other " vintage " perfumes but with a modern twist Heart

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

@Galara01  i just love this perfume i have both body lotion and bath oil (2nd bottle of each) just gorgeous  -  bet the original in 1957 was devine. 

Deldoll
Going Pro

This is one of my fave scents just now i got a bottle for xmas and im half way through it @rosiejo  will be adding it to my birthday wishlist for July lol so i dont run out... its so long lasting on the skin and its just a beautiful scent ❤❤ x

Gladysgg
Winging It

I have been thinking about purchasing this perfume for some time. Finally purchased 50ml bottle and got a 10ml free, great for handbag. Absolutely love this product. It stays on the skin for ages. Very distinctive!

IMaksy
Nailing It

Ah that's good hopefully it'll come in a gift set at Christmas (without makeup products). I always find the use of shower gel and/or body lotion makes the scent last longer