cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Givenchy L'Interdit

rosiejo
Total Glossip

I'm absolutely in love with this new fragrance! I bought it after having seen everywhere and trying instore. It's really distinctive which I love, and lasts so long on the skin. I've had a lot of compliments since wearing it - a couple of my friends are waiting to buy after payday! Would really recommend for self purchase or a gift! xx

Linterdit Eau De Parfum - GIVENCHY

29 REPLIES 29

Re: Givenchy L'Interdit

donster
Going Pro

@rosiejo I totally agree ! I have tried a sample of this lovely perfume and it smells amazing, unlike any fragrance I have tried before. It is so long lasting.  The wonderful lady at Debenhams Givenchy counter in Norwich advised me how to layer it with the body lotion, which did make it last even longer. I haven't purchased it ....yet .....but it's top of my list this Christmas! 

rachebombache
Nailing It

I got a free sample and I really like it too. It’s quite heavy, which I like in a perfume, but I can see that it might be a bit much for people that like a lighter scent. 

Rachie
Total Glossip

@rosiejo 

I was lucky enough to get a sample of this and I absolutely love it! I will definitely be putting it on my Christmas list! 😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@rosiejo

It's lush isn't it! I tried to test this at my local Debenhams when it came out but they didn't have it. I was told only at bigger stores. However I made a beauty purchase online and was lucky enough to get a free sample of L'Interdit included! Thanks Debenhams! I have been disappointed with a few fragrances out lately as they don't last but I totally agree this is a fragrance that lasts!

Priya_13
Glitterati

I tried this last week and it's gorgeous. I will be buying it as it's so different and long lasting. 10 % off at Debenhams at the moment. 

IMaksy
Nailing It

You're so right. I loved this since receiving the sample to try out and I'm holding out till Christmas when I'm hoping for a gift set too with lotion and shower gel. The perfume assistant said it was made for Audrey Hepburn back in the day!

IMaksy
Nailing It

Debenhams now has this in a gift set although with makeup items instead of shower gel and lotion like with other usual fragrance gift sets. https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130219006099_-1

Highlighted

MiaL
Multimasker

I’ve seen so many people speak so highly of it, I’m really curious about it. Will have to try at some point.

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

Such a lovely fragrance ended up treating myself to a bottle for christmas from me to me