cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

GIVENCHY - 'L'Interdit' Eau De Parfum 😍

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

Review πŸ’‘πŸ”Š

Firstly I'm in absolute LOVE with this perfume ❀ seriously can't rave enough about this ….  I'm quite fussy when it comes to perfume but this is an absolute dream to smell! 

The scent is the right balance of musk & floral (kinda get a scent of fruitiness) feels very feminine but grown (classy sassy) I'm 25 & my nan is 75 &we both wear this so definitely perfect for any age!

I sprayed 2/3 wee sprays.. Went on strong &eases but smells  bold through out the whole day/evening (came home from work this evening & can still smell it in my bedroom  ❀

Day/night go to perfume for sure gaals!❀  10/10*

❀ my all time scent  just now❀

23 REPLIES 23

Re: GIVENCHY - 'L'Interdit' Eau De Parfum 😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@BeautySeeker-03  yes its a nice perfum i dont smell frutyness but choclate to my nose its musky and a bit bitter sweet id say 

For me its choclate bitter choclote

Also smells bit like the new prada i think its called prada night

BeautySeeker-03
Multimasker

I thought I smelt  like a hint but couldn't point my nose to it to be honest , but yeah its smells so lush loving wear it just now😍😁 … oh I haven't tried the new prada yet, will keep my eyes peeled for it! Anything that's smells close to this can only  be a good thingπŸ˜‚πŸ’‘πŸ˜

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@BeautySeeker-03  yes the prada is in boots already strange debehnams dosnt have it yetπŸ€” but that is more darker choclate to me intense bitter dark choclate

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

i love this fragrance i've been temped so many times to buy it but got my heart set on this next Rochas - 'Mademoiselle Rochas Couture' Eau de Parfum

shubhi
Going Pro

@BeautySeeker-03 Ohh I think I too have a sample of it !! Will have to give it a try :-)

science_geek
Going Pro

I think I’ve recieved a sample of this at some point @BeautySeeker-03, but I can’t remember what I thought of the smell so I’m going to have to definitely try it again! Seems like you definitely love this and I can’t wait to try it I love a sort of mature and classy, elegant fragrance☺️☺️ So excited! πŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ’—xx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@science_geek  they are always giving these samples out at our debs i got 3 lol dont say no if im being givin themπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

But like @SophieG1  said the roscha couture is really good😍😍

Got 2 samples of tht aswel so prefred it to givenchy

Kathmerixxx
Multimasker

@BeautySeeker-03  ive got the body lotion and the bath oil they are lovely as well   read somewhere if u use body lotion then spray  just a little perfume the bottle of perfume  lasts longer.

Julia
Beauty Icon

@BeautySeeker-03  I had a sample few weeks ago and that's my next perfume . Loved the perfume went it store to boots to buy it last Sunday but the offer that was on online it wasn't in store even though it said online and in store, so the offer was that you get a mini perfume as well. But will try again tomorrow