cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

For the love of Gucci

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm literally in love with everything Gucci right now. Really like the Gucci Bamboo Eau De Toilette For Her - GUCCI for every day.  It's a great combo of floral and woody notes that linger on the skin. 

Another fave is Gucci Guilty . The ingredients are warm, especially the musk. 

For him, I highly recommend Gucci Guilty Pour Homme. It features a blend of heady notes of Cedar Wood and Patcholi mixed with lemon and orange blossom to give it a hint of freshness. Perfect for the suave gentleman. In fact, I use it myself sometimes. 

What's your perfume of the moment?  

Gucci 2.jpg

Gucci.jpg

37 Likes, 0 Comments - Sarah @cyan14 (@thebeautyagenteurs) on Instagram: "For the love of Gucci #gucci #guccifragrances #perfume"
6 REPLIES 6

Re: For the love of Gucci

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I love the Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her 50Ml - GUCCI too Heart. However I've been saving it for Spring/Summer as I've been a bit more interested in sweeter scents recently.

The one that's currently holding my heart tight is D&G The Only One which smells both incredibly sexy and sophisticated, sweet but not too sweet, just the right amount! And my second most used right now is D&G The One, this is a bit lighter and less seductive to me but still absolutely gorgeous.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pineapple -loving your selections! It's so nice to talk fragrances with someone. I will give D&G a go based on your recommendation - thank you x 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@SarahS I think D&G are my favourite fragrance brand right now, all the Dolce Flower fragrances are amazing too, I need to try out Light Blue Eau Intense Eau De Parfum - Dolce Gabbana at some point, maybe in Summer Smiley Happy.

Do you have any other favourites apart from Gucci? I actually tend to pick up a Dot Eau De Parfum 50Ml - Marc Jacobs everytime I see it on sale and I'm running low, I don't necessarily wear it all the time, and it doesn't last too long, but that was my first fragrance love and it will be forever! Woman LOL

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

I’m loving Gucci bamboo and d&g the one as well but I also love the Clarins treatment fragrances as a day to day fragrance I love them so much I even have the matching body lotions Gucci Bamboo Eau De Parfum For Her 50Ml - GUCCI 'The One' Eau De Parfum - Dolce & Gabbana Eau Des Jardins Refillable Spray - Clarins

RhysKelly
Getting Lippy

I agree I love all things Gucci too, and I’m particularly loving the Bloom range! I saw a little fact that patchouli features in all of the Gucci Guilty fragrances. 😜👌🏻

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

I was blessed enough to be given a bottle of Gucci Guilty Black years ago by a testing panel and it was utterly gorgeous! <3 x