cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite fall fragrance

Maddy26
Winging It

Hi, guys, what are your favourite fragrances to wear in the fall season ? I have to admit that I am very picky when it comes to what I wear, I don’t like to invest in perfumes that don’t last long and don’t have a good sillage, and I would say my top two for the coming season are Armani Code Satin and Juicy Couture Gold. 

I have come across Kilian recently, and I fancy the “ I don’t need a prince to be a princess “ one, it has something that makes me feel good.

Any favourites you would like to share ? Xx

18 REPLIES 18
Highlighted

Re: Favourite fall fragrance

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I love this time of year as I get to wear all my favorite perfumes.

my favorites are Jo Malone English Oak and Hazlenut and Myrrh and Tonka 

I just started liking the new YSL one Libre too.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Hey @Maddy26  in the autumn I tend to go for heavier fragrances like #The Only One Eau De Parfum Gift Set - Dolce Gabbana  have you tried it? 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I haven’t tried that before but The One used to be my signature perfume a few years ago (a few being almost 10 years ago )  so I might try it .

Maryt5332
Winging It

Estée Lauder noir smells like Tom ford but last all day long and  Dior is fantastic for keeping its fragrance for hours and hours

i tried the Gucci  gold but the smell disappears so fast

Maddy26
Winging It

Hi, yes,I have this one as well, I like it, but not as much as I like the other two mentioned. Dolce & gabana is definitely a good fragrance, persists and has good sillage.

Maddy26
Winging It

I heard good things about Jo Malone myrrh and Tonka, so I better go and have a sniff tomorow.

DonnaC81
Getting Lippy

I absolutely love Dior Addict (the blue bottle), it is gorgeous 

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

When it comes to autumn I like my fragrances to be sweet and warm, for that reason I have been using Scandal Eau De Parfum - Jean Paul Gaultier  alot more than usual, this fragrance is very strong and to be overly sweet so be careful with this one and better try first, it last a good 10hrs+ on my skin so yeah totally worth the price Smiley Happy

Maddy26
Winging It

I have the Scandal one, I like it,  actually it would be the next one after the two mentioned, it is definitely a good fragrance that lasts for ages.