cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAGRANCE WEEK Day 2 LA VIE EST BELLE

Boss786
Beauty Icon

LA VIE EST BELLE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL.

This fragrance was realesed by lancome in 2012 it quickly became a very poular selling fragrance.
The face for the fragrance was julia roberts so no suprise there id say.

It's a very sweet gourmand fragrance the bottle has style,class an elagance to it reminds me of a posh sopisticated women with a expensive silk scarf around her heck (bottle has a kinda silk scarf on the neck)

Summer glasses on flat sandals and in a fancy open space mall/shop smiling lauging an jyst being beautiful full of life enjoying it supose.

😍😎
Apparently it took 3 years of probation and 5000 versions to achieve the final formala (fragrantica)

15529809079232219330312274843648.jpg

15529809381533775191931889871170.jpg

15529809626492364304773283169659.jpg

So what can i say about this one its a strong potent beast well i would't expect nothing less than the house of lancome.
I get sweet caramel sugary type but not like girly sugary type but grown up mature type if you know what i mean.

2 sprays of this juice and your done id say its lasting power is long i mean on clothes its days an on skin its 8+ hours.
I cant spray more otherwise i get a headache i suppose thats why i dont reach for it as often im worrid il get that headache☹

Iris is the key ingredint in this orange blossom & jasmin.
It has blackcurrent listed but i dont detect it myself truthfuly.
Praline and tonka comes to me after an hour id say thats when it becomes yummy smooth almist almondy type.
An then patchouli that gives us the depths for the lasting power an performace of this perfum.

For me its on the heavy side i wouldnt wear it in summer as i feel its too sweet its best suited in winter in my own opinion.
Jumper,sweater type day cold outside crispy white cold i mean even snowy.
When someone is wearing this you will defo know what their wearing an i smell this alot on people maybe thats another reason why i dont wear it as much as i would like too.

If you were to gift this to someone just make sure they like pontent fragrances.
I feel its hype was alot it lives up to its name an some people love it others not so much for me im careful with the amount i use.
But your bottle will last you ages thats for sure as a little goes a long way.

My score for this would be 8/10 just because i cant wear it in summer.

They have many new flankers to this original
So whats your take on this beauty let me know which was your favorite in la vie est belle.

Hope you enjoyed this review as i have writting it for you.

Love boss786💃

3 REPLIES 3

Re: FRAGRANCE WEEK Day 2 LA VIE EST BELLE

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Love this review 💕 also I really don’t know why I’ve never purchased this perfume xx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Love the reviews, keep them coming @Boss786 . This is my favourite LVEB too, but the new rose one is worth a mention too! <3 xx

Debbie68
Getting Lippy

Love this scent - I've even bought a fragrance oil in this too I live it so much