cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAGRANCE WEEK DAY 3 REVIEW💃

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Morning my lovelies yes its officaly spring today 20th march 2019 bring it on 💃are you ready guys for that sun😎

So today im gona open my new baby which was waiting for the offical arrival of spring and what better than to open it celabrating national fragrance week🎁💝

15530751896074341668993462712452.jpg

15530752572317717746419167003019.jpg

15530753527719165613490605254896.jpg

CHANEL CHANCE EAU TENDRE😍

Chanel chance was created in 2010 this fragrance is so good and refreshing,beautiful bright,fun,vibrant and romantic yes its all these believe me.

When i wear this in spring/summer i love the mood it puts me in im defo more happy an energetic i look forward to my day.
Its very long lasting even though its an edt its strong on me an lasts good 6 hours.
This is one of my most complimented fragrance😍

On clothes its wear is more lasting.

I smell florals like sparkling florals and then a bouquet of soft pink flowers very elagantly put togther in the begining i get some citrus smell but it fades away leaving a gougeous purple floral smell.

For me its a spring/summer scent for sure saft to wear for any occasion..
Its a safe scent to gift they have 5 versions now.
Its delicate & fresh and has a cosy innocence around it.

So here are the chance line in no particular order.

Chance edp
Chance eau tendre edt
Chance eau vive edt
Chance eau fraiche edt
Chance eau tendre edp

This fragrance gets a 10/10 from me💃

So what is your thoughts has anyone tried this one or any of thr others do let me know.
Again thankyou for your time.
Im thinking of getting chance eau fraiche soon 😉

Love boss786💃

14 REPLIES 14

Re: FRAGRANCE WEEK DAY 3 REVIEW💃

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 The wait was worth it HeartHeartHeartHeart!!! Chance Tendre edp and edt are in my top 5 for next buys! They are both so so so good, you have a brilliant taste in perfumes  HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart!

Rabia
Glitterati

@Boss786 @Great review

Chanel has its super magical scents. Coco medmosialle is my favourite and Chanel blue is my husbands favourite 😍 . But I think time to change now ... there are so many on my list that I am confused 🤔😇after reading all mesmerising reviews by lovely members of this community 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Rabia You should share your favourites too! <3

Rabia
Glitterati

@Pineapple 

To be honest I have so many favourite perfumes. I am confused which should I write about. Sometimes I think to give a review for my husband perfumes as I buy for him past 7 yrs. 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Rabia You can write short reviews for a few of them at once, I'd love to read them, especially the men's as I haven't smelled many since my partner thinks one is more than enough to have Woman LOL.

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple thankyou xx you get me inspired😎

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Rabia  thanku yes why dont you do a review of one o your perfumsx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Happy to be your inspiration 😘. I had another try of The Only One 2 today and I think I now love it, another one added to the endless list lol!😅

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  yes i converted you love it 💕