cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different perfumes for different times of the year ?

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

I was curious to know whether anyone else prefers using different scents during summer/winter etc. 

I prefer using more light and floral scents in the summer like my Paul Smith Floral and Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 💐💞  In winter I like more of the stronger and more intense scents 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Different perfumes for different times of the year ?

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo  defentiely i use more cosy warm strong scents in winter like tresor la nuit d&g the only one and gucci bamboo another nice one is my black opuim nuit blanche these are i call comforting fragrances.

In spring summer time is chanel eau tendre,j'dore,dasiy dream viva la juciy coach floral an many more🤣🤣

Oh my prada candy l'eau these babys are being let out soon 😋😉

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

All my perfumes pretty much smell the same so I kind of smell the same all year round 😂

Paula1994
Beauty Crush

@sfbeautyxo  same I love nice floral scents for summer. Now  loving Chance de Chanel eu de tundre and Givenchy Live irresistible rosy crush, beautifull scents perfect for summer, in winter i love Versache yellow diamond or original Calvin Klein Eternity. Xxx

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I change them around too!

The Only One for Winter,

Bamboo for Spring,

Blooming Bouquet for Summer,

and The One for Autumn Smiley Happy

Heart

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@sfbeautyxo I might ve the only one that wears anything i like for the day lol 🙈🙈🤪

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Glad I’m not the only one haha, I love black opium nuit blanche, even more than the original! 😍😍😍