cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Debenhams

Getting Lippy

I miss the smells and seeing the beautiful girls and guys from Dior to Chanel (Natasha) and Estee lauder to Clarins and Aqua de Parma,  I've made purchases from all these houses and a few more I miss the wee treats the new product samples and the beautifully wrapped gifts. 

Stay well and stay safe and I can not wait to walk through the doors.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: Debenhams

Beauty Icon

@Gianacarla26  defo miss it not the same ordering online

Our debehnams reopend bit its changed so much nothing on display at all 

things will take time to get back to normal but hopfuly soon 

Tk care x

Highlighted

Getting Lippy

Silverburn still closed as Scotland is a few weeks behind.

It is my 50th Monday and I love being naughty and getting favorites with free gifts or even better the free samples that we were getting monthly. I am getting Chanel Gabrielle as I got a sample so I tend to try it then have to buy it. 

Patience I have to learn it for sure 

Highlighted

Glitterati

We all missed in store treats and lovely ladies at counters @Gianacarla26  but now things are changed. At least you have still store there but our store is closed and no chance. I have to travel to another town to visit store but it will take an ages to get back to normal.😀😀

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Gianacarla26 @I can’t wait till things are back to normal , it’s not the same seeing empty  beauty counters counters 😓

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

I certainly miss the stores @Gianacarla26 , my local Debenhams is due to open today but as it's in Intu I am fearing the worst as Intu have gone into administration yesterday afternoon. More and more stores are opening up which is great to see, although going back to normality will take far longer. 

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

Happy 50th for Monday @Gianacarla26 !❤ I miss the staff at my local Debenhams in Aberdeen. Hopefully you can still treat yourself once the shopping centres open or maybe a little online shopping treat on Monday too!

Gabrielle is also on my wishlist after the sample 😁

Highlighted

Glitterati

The beauty counters are no longer the same. I miss them @Gianacarla26