Did you mean:Β 

DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONLY ONE 2 REVIEW 😍😍😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

15526414290133817724837863405846.jpg

15526414721894539150908429461187.jpg

15526415078007271411886845093723.jpg

Sit back this is a long one guys☺

As most of you will be aware by now we have a march challenge which is about fragrance.

We also celabrated women's international day on 8th of march, an looking forward to national fragrance week 😍😍

18th-24th march .

Of course Mothers Day is fast approaching us which is 31st march hopfuly we be getting some lovely fragrances gifted im sure.

So march is a busy month for fragrance loversπŸ˜‰

With all that said first i would like to say a big thankyou to @Pineapple  for her review on the d&g the only one i really enjoyed it 😘😘

If you havent read it its on the blog guys go check it out.

So like i said debehnams march challenge is perfum an id like to add to this by doing my review of this beautyπŸ’

D&G THEY ONLY ONE 2

If you know me a little bit on this blog you would have figured out i am a perfum lover/maniaic😊 im sure im not alone guys!!

When i smealt this baby i was like

oh my oh my golly gosh i need youπŸ˜‚

I just had to have it even though i had just brought the only one first realease 3 weeks prior.

(Guys i refer to perfums as my babies😍)

Now what makes this stand out?

To me its a sexy perfum for sure very sensual an its got a strong lasting power which is a bounus 5/6 hours on skin an clothes you will get more 8+ hours.

This is more of a evening fragrance in my opinion,date night,specaily occassion and defo for that specaily person in your life 😍

For work its strong depends what enviroment your working in personaly i think we should wear perfum for ourselves to make us feel happy,sexy,confident,naughty,femmine,which ever feeling it gives you wear it guys.

The bottle itself is a clean cut squarish oblong shape which is simple an its very heavy & sturdy also shopisticated

The red colour of the bottle just screams 

PUT ME ON WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!!☺

An then magicaly your transformed into a sexy confidant woman (im sure we all are)

The alluring/ sensual smell will leave a trial behind you where ever you goπŸ’ƒ

Whenever i wear this i always get compliments iv been asked what are you wearing you smell good an that to in debehnams departments 🀣

My husband loves it aswel he akways notice's it when im wearing this

Its a bounus aswel to know your partner likes it.

So the notes are

Top note's 

pear,red berries,blackberry,freesia

Heart note's  are

Red rose,violet,coffee

Base note's are

Tonka,patchouli,amber gris,amber woods 

These compostion of notes symbolizes the scent of Love,Seduction and Lust.(fragrantica)

So there you have it damm sexy.

So if you love your strong sexy perfums go check this one out.

The scent reminds me of ysl elle & tresor la nuit by lancome their both a strong sexy fragrance aswel.

This has a gourmand delicous vibe but then the tonka gives it that warm huggy vibe.

1st spray sexy strong blast of berries and then it starts to smooth out to a strong patchouli lasting fragrance 

Iv heard patchouli in perfum gives it lasting power an depth.

Violet not sure how to discribe it😬

i truthfuly thought id hate violet only cuz i hate those violet swizzle sweets taste😯

but nope not in this.

The coffee in this is so smooth not sweet cloging type as what we get in ysl opuim orginal.

Both these scents from the d&g line 1 & 2 have a resembalance but they have there own charchter,and change along the way 1 is like black opuim but not so sweet an headache an 2 is seductive sexy i love both but no2 is my fav.

I cant fault both so yeh 10/10 D&G welldone.

I would recommend both to family an friends which i have as many of my friends an family have brough either 1 o 2.

Prices at debehnams as of date

30ml Β£54

50ml Β£74

100ml Β£95

Oh 15% off just checked guys

30ml Β£48.60

50ml ££66:60

100ml Β£85: 50

An points on top πŸ˜‰

So i hope you enjoyed this review as i have loved writting it if you would like anymore details or questions im happy to help.

If anyone would like another review of a fragrance do let me know if i have it in my collection i dont mind doing it x

As its fragrance week next week aswel so lets celabrate it😘😍

Please let me know your thoughts if you do have this perfum or trid it what do you think.

An last but not least i would like to thankyou all for the lovely effort an contribution to this blog an big thankyou to debehanams for letting us have this platform so we can share our  love and passion of beauty products 😘😘😘 Thankyou

Love boss786πŸ’ƒπŸ’–πŸ’‹

24 REPLIES 24

Re: DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONLY ONE 2 REVIEW 😍😍😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

Helllooo fellow fragrance addict <3 @Boss786 !!! Good thing I just made a cup of tea! Woman LOL I love how long and extensive your review is and now I'm wanting to try the 2 again. Maybe this time I'll like it more! Smiley Very Happy

Since fragrance week is coming I'm planning on doing a mini review of all my favourites, 1 for each day of the week, I invite everyone to join me, I think we'll have fun and would be nice to learn more about other's favourites HeartHeartHeart.

p.s. Here's The Only One review.

xx

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Pineapple  oh hey my partner in perfum crime🀣

Thankyou hopefuly i got you to try it second time round try get a tester as i feel its best to smell perfums in your own pace time an enviroment.

An im with you on those review's defo lets celabrate fragrance week with styleπŸ’ƒ

Cant waitπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Anniie
Multimasker

@Boss786 Ooeeeee lovely! πŸ’–πŸ’– gona defo try it πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 I should probably do that, I'm there so often I don't think they'd give me anymore testers Woman LOLWoman LOL. I'll look if they have it at Feelunique's pick'n'mix. xx

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 

Woow this has to be the longest post I've seen lol. Great review got me itching to try it! Unfortunately they won't have at my local Debenhams as it is only small so I will have to wait until Monday when I am going to the city πŸ™.

This really sounds right up my street I love bold sexy perfumes that last. Too many perfumes I try lately smell lovely but just seem to disappear in no time which is disappointing. 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Suzy  oops hope you didnt get bored☺

I get carried away 

Defi go smell it let me know what you thought x thku

Boss786
Beauty Icon

If your a regular costumer they will look after you im sure 

Were there's a will there's a wayπŸ˜‹