Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEBEHNAMS WE NEED THIS 😍 IN OUR STORES ASWEL

Boss786
Beauty Icon

Hey guys have anyone of you seen this 

Now iv heard of scentbird everyone in usa are mad about it

I use to be so jelous thinking why cant we have this an walaaah fragrance shop are doing it its called scentaddict🤔15525733640632536524866205563564.jpg

15525733776012868952714786230105.jpg

So i was walkinv past fragrance shop today after doing my weekly shop an this caught my eye so obviously i stopped to have a nose .

Anything for fragrance😍

So i enquired about the service pretty much on whats itsays in leaflet sign up £12 you get 8ml sample pop it in the travel spritzer an enjoy so when you sign up you have 12 favirotes smell or you pick what your intrested in an they send 1 out each month to your door.

Can cancel anytime

But you get £12 voucher each month towards the fragrance your sampling sounds good .

I think dior,ysl ,tom ford an victor rolf wasnt included well thats what the lady said to me.https://www.scentaddict.com/catalog/products

Theres the link if your intrested.

There logo is DATE BEFORE MARRYING your fragrances😍😍

Has anyone trid this im thinking of trying it🤪

8 REPLIES 8

Re: DEBEHNAMS WE NEED THIS 😍 IN OUR STORES ASWEL

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

£12 for ONE?  They just send out one 8ml sample a month?  That seems expensive to me, unless I'm missing something??  @Boss786 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey  you get £12 voucher towards the big bottle if the fragrance ur sampling

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 Whyyy ooo whyyyyyu hahaha i love perfumes!! Didnt know about this! Thank uuuuu ill check it out! And £12 vouchers sounds pretty good!

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Yeah I know, but you're spending out the £12 anyhow, and if you don't like it it's expensive for an 8ml bottle @Boss786  

It would be better if they sent you out a few samples, say 3 or 4, and then you have more of a chance of liking one of them and it'd be worth it.  

Then again, I am particularly fussy with scents!  I'd rather go in and get a little tester.  

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DJMcCumiskey depends as some pple would know like what they want an jyst to be 100% sure an 8ml sample will fall free truthfully as you get £12 voucher towards your big bottle 

Best chk bottle sizes guys actualy i bet it be 50ml or larger an can we use it only on full price bottles somit to investigate suppose🤔 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

They used to do one every couple of months it was like £5 for a handful of samples. Can use save up the vouchers or just use them for that one fragrance? Xx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thats true I suppose @Boss786 😊 I guess I'm just that fussy, that I'd be wasting £12 a month and not be liking any of them!  😂

£5 is more like it @SophieG1 , I'd be happy to pay that, and take the chance to see whether or not I liked it or not.  

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  who did this one🤗