cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Clarins treatment fragrances

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

So last night apart from spending too much money I decided to treat myself to a Clarins treatment fragrance gift set in the scent eau des jardins (the green bottle) for £36 without the discount applied (I can’t remember how much this was with the discount). So I use these as an everyday perfume because they can be worn at any time (I have had all three so I can’t choose a favourite) but each of them are so unique starting with the original ED (the red one) is spicy and woody but fresh good for the winter with the notes of basil, cedar, iris and benzoin, ER (the blue one) is fresh and clean which is perfect for the spring with the notes of patchouli, lemon, petit grain, ginseng and white tea and the last one EDJ (the green one) is a fresh floral perfect for the summer with the notes of  fruit zests and blackcurrent bud but all three are adaptable for whenever you decide to wear them if you were thinking about picking one up there is a review of them 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Clarins treatment fragrances

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I've tried the red one before, and possibly the blue one I think.  I did really like them, but never actually purchased the full-size versions, as I moved on from Clarins skincare, and then forgot about them!

What do they mean by treatment fragrances?  Do they actually have any benefits of any sort? 

@adamsneddon

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

@DJMcCumiskey they are all classed as treatment fragrances because I think they are used in the skinspa when they are doing treatments. And I was told by a girl on the counter that they sometimes have benefits while you are sleeping like the blue one supposedly reduces snoreing 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

I need to get my husband some of that Blue one then!!  🤣  @adamsneddon