cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

alexa410
Nailing It

At the top of my Christmas wishlist are the skincare sets from Origins, one of the TooFaced crackers and the NARSissist eyeshadow palette <3 ! 

Amylaura64
Winging It

Ooh my goodness! What a great one! On my Christmas list this year I have: 

💋Obviously #ysl  Black Opium for those Christmas parties 

💄The #Toofaced Gingerbread girl lipstick for underneath the mistletoe 

❄️ #Urban Decay baubles of goodies to hang on the tree, and some of their eyeshadow primer in Sin 👌🏻

Good luck girlies! 🤞🏼 

bethedann
Winging It

I'd really love some of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners, they do a cute mini set which looks amazing. I also have my eye on the set of Origins Facemasks. Lastly, a pair of hockey shoes as mine are literally falling apart! Smiley LOL

SamVB
Getting Lippy

On my list is definitely the Christmas beauty calendar! A gorgeous box of mini’s to try? Yes please!! Perfect way to test what you will like and what you will LOVE! ❤️

Lallsop88
Fresh Face

I’m literally sat on a birthing ball hoping to go into labour any minute... With hopefully a year on statutory maternity pay, for Christmas I’m just happy not to be working and to be spending time with my little family (and a glass or three of wine!) Dishwasher tablets are about to be considered a luxury item so I’ll be very easy to please this year.

Nh123
Winging It

Perfume is top of list!!!! So this would be idea!

Julia
Beauty Icon

Makeup perfumes and would be nice to celebrate with my family this year but that looks a bit difficult  so I find comfort at make-up and perfumes  😍🤩💄💖

clairebeth
Winging It

This year I would love to spend the day with my family as we always work shifts over the Christmas period but would love to have the day together and if possible some gorgeous candles/perfume/makeup under the tree. 

sarah_cauchi
Getting Lippy

The number one item on my Christmas wish list would be some fabulous storage for my wonderful makeup collection, space is limited though so it needs to be efficient 🙂

LaraAlmeida
Getting Lippy