cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

SilviaP
Going Pro

So many things I would love to get for Christmas ☺ I would like the YSL setting spray and the clinique get cheek pop 😍 

adamsneddon
Beauty Crush

On my Christmas wish list this year is a decent size bottle of alien (not the men’s version), a bottle of Dior home cologne, 100ml of jo Malone lime basil mandarin or English pear and freesia, skincare sets from elemis and clarins and maybe something from ysl either the touché eclat or one of the couture highlighters

Suzy2
Fresh Face

On my wish list this Christmas is Anais anais perfume, l'air du temps perfume and lastly 4711 eau de cologne. All of these perfumes evoke precious memories of times gone by and especially the memories with me forever of my dearly departed mum and sister in law.

science_geek
Going Pro

Hi @TazK, I've got a lot on my Christmas Wishlist! From the beauty and makeup side of things I really would like the rare earth pore masque and the tumeric and cranberry masque from Kiehl's (it'll complete my selection!) I'd love the naked cherry palette and the born to run palette and the original naked palette (can't believe it's discontinuing and getting harder to get hold of now!)Black Opium Floral Shock Eau De Parfum - Yves Saint Laurent and some fluffy new winter Christmas-sy socks and a patterned scarf. I'd also like the benefit pore-fessional primer - I've wanted it for a long time and really hope I get it this year!! 

Priya_13
Glitterati

My wish list would include:

Dolce & Gabbana The One perfume 

Pink gin

Almond milk Bailey's as I'm now lactose intolerant

Rituals body scrub and lotion

Mac powder kiss lipstick in chilli

And to have an amazing and relaxing Christmas with family. 

I won't get half of that as I'll end up spending money on presents for my 4 year old daughter 😁👨‍👩‍👧❤

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

On my list is the Kiehls Advent Calendar, the Kiehls Midnight Recovery Concentrate, and the Elizabeth Arden Retinol Ceremide Capsules. 😊 

Msanonymous
Just Arrived

All I wish for is a car for my babies to get into after school. Last winter was hard & wouldn't want another winter on their heads! That's my only wish this Xmas

mirunakaoprea
Nailing It

YSL All Hours Foundation and Concealer 😍

Sherry
Getting Lippy

A nice cosy coat

good moisturiser 

hydrating primer

🌲 🌲 🌲 

Natalia23
Winging It

This year sadly i will be alone for Christmas,i will like to receive a perfume from Black opium yves saint laurent because i love it so much but i  cannot afford to buy it,i will be very happy if i will receive one