cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@TazK

I MADE A LIST

1.Black coffee

2.White florals

3.Vanilla

4.White musk

I MADE A WISH

Yes Santa Leave Black Opium for me this Christmas pretty pretty please! I've been a very good girl!

(Tho if I am lucky enough to get it, I can't promise I will be next  year! Ho Ho Ho)

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Lingalong8
Multimasker

My Wishlist contains

• the Diorsnow range of skincare, haven't tried them yet but when I saw them online, my eyes lit up!!!
  • Chanel Mademoiselle Intense perfume, as I recently bought the original perfume and would LOVE the latest version
  • The YSL slim lipstick in shade no 8 as I tried to buy it in Debenhams few weeks ago and they didn't have any in stock
  • Miniature perfumes as I love collecting them

Re: *COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Sumii
Just Arrived

On my wishlist at the moment is to get back ups of my favourite perfume...love ysl floral shock wanted to try the other ones...Also need to buy back up for touche clat foundation...

Re: *COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Kyharding
Fresh Face

For Christmas this year I don’t ask for too much as I have everything I need around me. So on my Christmas wish list is purely continue making memories, to be happy and spending it with my loved ones.  🎄