cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Russiankarina
Winging It

My Christmas this year won't be the same. I can't spend it with my family as I'll be working 6 days that week.. otherwise on my Christmas list of have quality time with my loved ones. However this year to get through Christmas I have just wine and cheese on my list. But if I'd win this competition I'd have a big cheer of Christmas for all year round 

gin_quinn
Winging It

The Kat Von D Fetish Eye Shadow Palette is on my xmas list!  It looks amazing! Smiley Very Happy130016899399.jpg

littlemsblondy
Getting Lippy

Not making this up, but black opium by ysl was on my Christmas list. I've been "testing" it every time I pop into Debenhams, and this Christmas I am gonna make it mine 😉

Thelisamendes
Winging It

I would love skincare and perfume products. Smiley Frustratedtella McCartney & Tom Ford perfume! Chanel skincare! Pixi glow tonic, Estée Lauder serum, Kiehls eye creams, ouai shampoo and conditioner, a set of face masks and a Clinique lip balm.

Hannah89
Just Arrived

I would love on Christmas some makeup and perfume. 

Id love to spend it with all my family 

Highlighted

Channon
First Base

Top of my Christmas list this year is the new urban decay cherry pallet or kat Von d fettish and saint perfume 😍

Lavi
Getting Lippy

I am a December baby so my list is always massive but the top picks would be the Urban Decay  primer potion in eden and the Kat Von D loose setting powder

Savvya
Winging It

Ted baker clutch 

Anya2018
Just Arrived

New pjs 

an extra furry blanket 

and a candle !! 

That’s me happy 😊 

Clairesteelcity
Multimasker

On my Christmas list is Pro-Collagen Marine Mask 50Ml - ELEMIS who doesnt need a moisture boost during winter