cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*COMPETITION NOW CLOSED* COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi guys, want to win a years supply of YSL Black Opium? 🙋

Tell us what you have on your Christmas wishlist to be in with a chance on winning, it's that simple  💁

T&C's: Winner will be announced Friday 2nd November, one entry per person. I will message the winner Friday morning so keep your eyes peeled on your inbox! Good luck 💕

93 REPLIES 93

Re: COMPETITION TIME: Win a years supply of Black Opium!

Marian
Just Arrived

This Christmas is full of great expectations. I will be spending it without my family however with the Debenham Beauty Community, i believe they can fill the void.

On my wish list is a pair of  boots for winter, sunglasses and perfumes to be gifted to my family and friends! @TazK@Opium10

Beeabain
Fresh Face

I have just finished my recent Jo Malone perfume so hoping for something new to try and hoping my parents buy me a piece of art from a charity auction so I can have something nice on my wall and know that a charity has benefited from the purchase, feel good factor Smiley Happy

Kaytee82
Getting Lippy

Top of my list is a new set of alcohol markers for my business but purely indulging for only me (keep putting my business over myself) I would love the Urban Decay Naked Cherry pallet or a new perfume as current fave #'Black Xs L'excè' Eau De Parfum - Paco Rabanne is running out

Boss786
Beauty Icon

On my wishlist is a top up's of my always favroite perfume ysl elle love it to bits an ysl touche eclat primer blur to go with my ysl foundation perfect just perfect im ysl girl wht can i say😍😍😍

Highlighted

a4lisha
Nailing It

Holiday season is upon us and on my wishlist this year for Christmas is a YSL clutch bag, a statement piece for the party season 💃

Bara93
Getting Lippy

On my wishlist it’s always some parfume’s. I would love to see under Christmas tree somedesigner bag. But what I wish, is to be all my family healthy and we could meet next year on Christmas day all together again🙃

I love black opium, my floral shock just finished🙈 

SL1996
Getting Lippy

On my wish list I have perfume of course (black opium is my absolute favourite or Lacoste touch of pink), various gift sets from MAC’s shiny pretty things collection, lush bath products, some new pajamas and hopefully an item of jewellery (hinted specifically at a diamond ring but we shall see...)

X

Rabia
High Brow

@TazK

I have a long list...😍

Estée Lauder blockbuster 😍

joy perfume

Chanel perfume for love of my life...

ysl primer foundation 

nice jackets for kids n me...  😍

donster
Going Pro

On my wish list this year...

Givenchy L'Interdit - new fragrance and it smells amazing!

Benefit Triple Decker Decadence Gift set- because I love Bad Gal Bang Mascara and the pink cake tin storage is adorable

Benefit Magic Brow Stars gift set- because of over plucking (the look of the 1990's  Smiley LOL) I need as much brow support as I can get!