cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burberry Her Blossom

TH130199
Glitterati

I’m so annoyed 😫 my favourite fragrance everrrr is Burberry ‘Her’ blossom which I admit is very very sweet but it settles in to such a beautiful scent which I struggle to describe but I saw a set for 50ml plus a lipstick on TK Maxx online for £30 a few weeks back and stupidly I didn’t order it! Usually 50ml alone is £60! I can’t seem to find it on the website anymore so I am assuming it’s out of stock😑

The top notes are: pink peppercorn and mandarin

The heart notes are: plum blossom and peony

The base notes are: musk, sandalwood and floral gourmand 9292C701-FAD8-43AA-A18F-315747E22BAF.jpeg

Who has smelt it before or already has it? Xx

18 REPLIES 18

Re: Burberry Her Blossom

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Aww bless you @TH130199 

never wait if you like something this muc

put it in trolley right away ! 

Maybe it’s out of stock now 

hope you find one again 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  Oh no 🙈 got to be quick with the bargains. 

Keep a eye out on the gifts sets they have lots of good offers for example  ecentual have 25/% off fragrances at the moment. 

Arches
Nailing It

Oh noooo Smiley Sad hope u find it, £30 is really good price and i have this one it’s absolutely gorgeous, i love it

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TH130199 it's such a shame! Sometimes i'm as well missing really good offer and after waiting for it again. Amd sometimes buyimg straight away and after finding much more better offer! 

Sometimes better not to wait and buy straight away!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Oh no @TH130199 , you never know it might come back online again soon! Fingers crossed 🤞 for you, good luck 😉 

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@TH130199 never tried this brand of perfume but this one sounds so delicious! I love sweet and fruity!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@TH130199  I got a sample of Burberry Her, not sure if it’s Blossom, but I didn’t like it very much 😳

Sometimes it’s better to regret a purchase than missing one as you can always return if you change your mind. Hopefully you’ll find another good deal. Good luck!!! ☺️

Reallylovespie
Beauty Crush

Ahhh! Reading that frustrated me on your behalf! Lol

Sad that you missed out but hopefully something better comes along, I would love to smell this though! Any time I see pink peppercorn anywhere in the notes my nose perks up and takes interest because I looove Fuel For Life Eau De Toilette 50Ml - Diesel Which also has pink pepper in the top notes x

TH130199
Glitterati

I hope so too😫 next time I’m buying it straight away @Shafaqshehzad