cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Boots advantage card blow out

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 Ahahahh what a cutie, I think you(she) did the right choice with Chanel over EL! Smiley Very Happy Better get a really high wardrobe!

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Pineapple  not too high up I'm only little (5 2") she will be taller than me by the time she's 10. One of the SA told me she has bronze goddess and said it's great for the summer but it's not very long lasting so that kind of helped me make my mind up.  Here's to another year of saving points. 

Areej
Multimasker

@Priya_13 OMG how many points did you collect? 

I’ve collected  a batch of points but I’m going to save them up like you’ve done 🙂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 We're the same height! Smiley Very Happy I tried Bronze Goddess but it didn't impress me too much, I still haven't found my perfect summer fragrance (it has to smell like Nivea suncream Smiley Very Happy). I find most 'summer' scents too green. Although I do love Olympea Aqua!

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Areej  I had collected about £133. I'm coupon queen and I use the Boots app too. I just look out for offers too. I bought the new bare minerals foundation stick and an eye liner and I collected about £11 in points. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Pineapple  There was another EL fragrance called nude or something that was really nice but it would probably fade by lunchtime. I know what you mean by green fragrances I think I tried an Armani aqua fragrance and it just made me sneeze.  I like using body sprays in the summer, Ted Baker do some really nice ones and they are fairly inexpensive. 

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Priya_13 That's a good idea I've heard the superdrug ones are good! Or I'll just use more spf... Smiley Very Happy

sarai
Winging It

Very nice, I always spend my points too quickly, I will have to try & save them like you. 

Priya_13
In the Spotlight

@Pineapple  I'm going to have to go and smell this magical nivea sun cream. Maybe email them about bringing out a body spray 😁

Beauty1
Multimasker

@Priya_13 That's fabulous goodies, love Chanel perfumes. Enjoy the lovely products.