cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Best sample day ever 🥰

Beauty Icon

Today was quite shocking for me in a really really good way 🥰 I was given a sample In a Dior bag, the sales assistant was so friendly and helpful he helped me with some questions I had regarding a perfume and when I asked for the beauty club sample he kindly placed it inside a Dior bag and handed it to me with a big smile. Not like most of the others who almost kind of throw it over like “there you go then 🙄” . He was super helpful I hope he’s there when I purchase the perfume 🤞 nice to see really helpful and kind sales assistants at Debenhams 🥰❤️

Really appreciate this Debenhams thank you 🙏❤️🥰

5669C5B0-D759-4077-9492-DAF20E754EDF.jpeg

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Re: Best sample day ever 🥰

Going Pro

@Areej Yes, it’s really very true that a simple welcoming smile can make a person feel very special, it’s not a tough job to do but several times the sales assistants give so weird expression that I can’t express in my language actually.

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Yusu1234 It happens mostly when you collect samples because they think you won’t buy anything and just come for the samples.......but to be handed a sample in a bag today in such a kind way was a really nice feeling. 🥰 

Highlighted

Going Pro

@Areej Yes, you are right, glad that you got the perfume in such a lovely way, enjoy 💕

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

@Yusu1234 @Thank you very much  ❤️

Highlighted

Perfectly Primed

@Areej our Dior lady is very friendly and nice 😁

Highlighted

In the Spotlight

This post made me smile @Areej . Good customer service costs nothing and can really make your day. Enjoy your gorgeous sample 😘💕

Highlighted

Beauty Icon

That's really lovely when the SA's make an effort and smile @Areej , really pleased that you received the sample. It's absolutely beautiful. Hope you enjoy it. 😊😊😊

Highlighted

Beauty Crush

This smells amazing, I usually dislike rose fragrances but this one is already on my list , loved it.

Highlighted

Multimasker

@Areej  That’s so nice I was also surprised when I was also handed my sample in a bag just makes it that little bit special ❤️