cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Applying your perfume in your back and bellybutton πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜±πŸ€” are the right places?

Michele82
Beauty Icon

I know that by applying our perfume to the right areas will make it last, but I haven’t heard of applying it in our belly button or even our back! πŸ€”

Has anyone tried it? Does it really work? 🀭

25C85877-8720-4BBD-A651-F81C3410336E.png

β€œFor lighter formulas like sprays, you can use a spritz in these areas, but stronger perfumes should be dabbed on with fingers. The idea is to apply the perfume to pulse points, where the heat of our body helps throw the scent. Except we don’t stop with wrists and behind ears. Hit your bellybutton, and behind knees and elbows. For even more staying power spritz your back before getting dressed.”

17 REPLIES 17

Re: Applying your perfume in your back and bellybutton πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜±πŸ€” are the right places?

Shashika
Fresh Face

I have heard about applying behind the knees for people sitting down can smell it when you walk by. But never heard of applying on the belly button lmao. You might as well bathe in it 😁

Re: Applying your perfume in your back and bellybutton πŸ˜†πŸ˜œπŸ˜±πŸ€” are the right places?

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Shashika  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that’s funny, isn’t it? 

IMaksy
Nailing It

Really useful post as I tend to spray everywhere haha

I deffo do behind ears and inside elbows but will try out the back and bellybutton from now...

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@IMaksy  Glad to know you like it! ❀️

I will definitely try my bellybutton and back. πŸ˜†

Who knows if it’s really going to work πŸ˜‰

NadiaS88
Nailing It

@Michele82 i knew that you can apply fragrance on pulse areas and it will last long! But belly button, something new for me?😁

TH130199
Going Pro

That’s the funniest thing I’ve ever heard πŸ˜‚ Not sure whether I want to try it or notπŸ˜‚ @Michele82 

nogravityleft
All Eyes on Me

I knew about this, but not sure if I would ever go with so many places to spray. I feel like if you were to do all those areas, the bottle would last you a month! Not sure I could deal with that! 😁 Plus, most perfumes seem too strong for me, I'd be scared of suffocating myself 🀣

Highlighted

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

That’s so strange πŸ˜‚ never applied perfume to my back or belly button before ahah

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@NadiaS88  I know!!! It sounds very weird and interesting at the same time! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Will you try? πŸ€”