cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Any recommendations?

Bon
Winging It

I want a different perfume. Have had Lancôme La Vie Est Belle, Paco Rabanne Olympea (which I still love), Marc Jacobs Dot, Jimmy Choo Illicit and proabably a handful more that I can't remember! Any recommendations on what I should try next?

13 REPLIES

Re: Any recommendations?

Pineapple
Multimasker

I think you'll probably like one of these for sure Givenchy - 'L'Interdit'ARMANI - 'Because It's You' or Good Girl Eau De Parfum - Carolina Herrera. Smiley Happy 

te06071
Nailing It

What kind of fragrances do you like , what fragrance families - Fresh, sweet, oriental?

Bon
Winging It

@Pineapple my friend has Good Girl Eau De Parfum - Carolina Herrera so I must try that next time I see her. Also I tried the armani because it's you, and do really like it! It's a smell that is almsot a bit different somehow to what I currently have, think I'll go back an try that one again. also my boyfriend has the armani stronger with you and I love that. Thanks for the ideas Smiley Happy

Bon
Winging It

@te06071to be honest I'm not really sure! Not sweet or flowery that's all I'm certain of Smiley Happy

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Bon You seem to like similar scents to me so I thought those would be a hit! Smiley Happy I adore Dot! And Because of You is my current MUST HAVE!

You can also try is #Intense Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co# it's a little bit different but still quite nice and Bamboo Eau De Parfum Gift Set - GUCCI. x

Paula1994
Multimasker

I really love Michael kors wonderlust and few more that i will tag.

MiaL
Multimasker

My go-to perfume is J’adore by Dior, it’s incredible IMO.

Paula1994
Multimasker

Im gona tag few of my favourites, hope you choose something xx

Rozica93
Getting Lippy

You should try Women by Ralph Lauren