cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Re: 😜😜

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Rabia 

I did not hurt anybody's feelings by asking for clarification. I am glad you think I am right in what I said now. I do not want negativity. Yeah I definitely want this to be an honest lovely place to come full of beauty and love too. 😊I was very surprised you said well said and agreed I had gathered people together against one person. (I was indeed very hurt and upset by their comment ) 

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@ExellencyBeauty 

You said I gathered people together against one person???that is bullying and a slur on my character in my book! 

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone,

I’m going to close this thread as it is going a little off topic and is in breach of our Terms of Use. I’d like to give a gentle reminder that we do not permit arguing between members, conversations that invite negativity on the Community, or abuse of the like function and the competition opportunities we give to our members. 

No one is being accused of the above, but if you feel your actions on the Community are representing any of these then please consider adjusting your behaviour. 

The Community is a place for sharing beauty advice and having light hearted fun with people who share a common interest, and we want to make sure it continues to be like this! Anyone who we feel is compromising this will be given a warning, and may be removed from the Community. 

Hope everyone has a great rest of the weekend,

Ellen