cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free sample - date and who

pams
Fresh Face

Hi I never know when the free sample is but also for which counter - I do get emails from the beauty club but it never seems to state this and when I ask in store they always say they don't know which counter is try them all?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: free sample - date and who

Rabia
High Brow

@pams

hi we generally get the beauty club member sample from the main beauty perfume corner in Coventry store... don’t have any idea about stores near you but in Birmingham n Coventry I got from perfume pay aree not the individual beauty counter.. samples are usually given the last weeend of the month .. I don’t know about October as I didn’t get any email or no body mentioned in this blog as well about October sample ... 

i hope you get samples soon... 👍🤞

Highlighted

Annairah
Nailing It

Hi Pams,

It’s like a lottery with the free samples. In London free samples are not easy to come. I find that every time I have done click and collect, I have received several different samples. It seems like when you purchase online there’s always a sample or another. 

The other thing I’ve noticed is the Debenhams Instagram page always lets you what’s happening or how to order samples of popular or new products

i_am__Ellen
Getting Lippy

@pams This month's sample is Filorga Time-friller absolute wrinkle correction cream. You can get it from Friday 2nd Nov. 

See this post for details.

millondon
Getting Lippy

I am glad to know. x

SarahLouise94
Getting Lippy

I never get the emails about the free samples. Is there any way to solve this problem?

ML
Getting Lippy

I'd love to get emails about the samples too. I had one for the kvd brow sample and the makeup forever liquid highlight. But none before and none after. 😕